Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Yep, and it looks like they're fighting Cotati monsters in the new Green Area of the Moon. I wonder if that's a totally new locality or the Blue Area turned Green.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

May 2020 FF solicits.

FANTASTIC FOUR #22
    DAN SLOTT (W) • PACO MEDINA (A) • Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
    EMPYRE VARIANT COVER BY JAY ANACLETO
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE
    The return of the new Fantastic Four?!
    The events of EMPYRE threaten all life on Earth and the future balance of power throughout the cosmos!
    And the secret mission that the FF have placed into Valeria and Franklin’s hands requires some big-league help!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

EMPYRE #3 (OF 6)
    AL EWING & DAN SLOTT (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A) • Cover by JIM CHEUNG
    AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY ALEXANDER LOZANO
    FANTASTIC FOUR VARIANT COVER BY MICHAEL CHO
    KREE/SKRULL VARIANT COVER BY TONY DANIEL
    VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    2-PACK ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    The tag-team action comes home!
    Wakanda is the battleground – as the Avengers and the FF unite to prevent a Vibranium-powered threat to all life as we know it!
    A long-lost Avenger returns to active duty – but will that be enough to turn the tide?
    And in space, interstellar intrigue threatens the fragile Kree/Skrull alliance...and the repercussions might just doom planet Earth!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    May 2020 FF solicits.

FANTASTIC FOUR #22
    The events of EMPYRE threaten all life on Earth and the future balance of power throughout the cosmos!
    And the secret mission that the FF have placed into Valeria and Franklin’s hands requires some big-league help!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

EMPYRE #3 (OF 6)
    Wakanda is the battleground – as the Avengers and the FF unite to prevent a Vibranium-powered threat to all life as we know it!
    A long-lost Avenger returns to active duty – but will that be enough to turn the tide?
    And in space, interstellar intrigue threatens the fragile Kree/Skrull alliance...and the repercussions might just doom planet Earth!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Gla-Ree and Kl'rt...that ought to be interesting.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    May 2020 FF solicits.

FANTASTIC FOUR #22
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

EMPYRE #3 (OF 6)
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

My body has never been more ready.

Preview of X4 #2
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...tastic-four-2/

spoilers:
    Way to put Scott in his place, Sue! Nice one!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

A small aside—but does anyone else love the Bradshaw covers more than the Ribic? I love Ribic, but his covers were just so dark and dour. Doesn’t fit the tone than what the FF are supposed to mean to me.

Finally completed the fam! (ignore the mess)

I've got a proper shelf waiting for them, but I haven't put it up yet.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Finally completed the fam! (ignore the mess)

I've got a proper shelf waiting for them, but I haven't put it up yet.
    .... sue's bobblehead doesn't come with its own force field bubble, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    A small aside—but does anyone else love the Bradshaw covers more than the Ribic? I love Ribic, but his covers were just so dark and dour. Doesn’t fit the tone than what the FF are supposed to mean to me.
    I'm an old school fan who winches whenever art that doesn't resemble the Sinnott inked style is seen on FF. I have issues with Ribic's lack of color variety and it's difficult for me to separate "it's problematic" from "it's not what I'm used to" as regards the painted covers.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Looks like Sue and Johnny are part of Outlaw on the side of CRADLE if May solits are any indication. They're after Gwen Stacey in Ghost Spider or whatever its called

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    Looks like Sue and Johnny are part of Outlaw on the side of CRADLE if May solits are any indication. They're after Gwen Stacey in Ghost Spider or whatever its called
    these are the Fantastic Four of earth 65

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... sue's bobblehead doesn't come with its own force field bubble, does it?
    No she doesn't. That was a candy jar that I've had for years and I saw it could be used like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    these are the Fantastic Four of earth 65
    More like a Terrific Two. Reed and Ben don't have their powers on Earth-65 (Ben's a cop and Reed's a child). Sue and Johnny have been missing for four years and think only a day has passed, so something's happened to them. Oh, and they're a pair of social media obsessed brats. I'm not sure they're going to be the heroes their 616 counterparts are.

Anyway, I'm thinking that they have nothing to do with Outlawed, as the arc is already two issues in, so May's issue would be the fifth, and probably the last in that TPB. I think Gwen probably fights them, then escapes to 616... where she finds out about Kamala's Law, setting up the next arc. That would be sufficient to mark Ghost-Spider #10 as an Outlawed tie-in.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    More like a Terrific Two. Reed and Ben don't have their powers on Earth-65 (Ben's a cop and Reed's a child). Sue and Johnny have been missing for four years and think only a day has passed, so something's happened to them. Oh, and they're a pair of social media obsessed brats. I'm not sure they're going to be the heroes their 616 counterparts are.

Anyway, I'm thinking that they have nothing to do with Outlawed, as the arc is already two issues in, so May's issue would be the fifth, and probably the last in that TPB. I think Gwen probably fights them, then escapes to 616... where she finds out about Kamala's Law, setting up the next arc. That would be sufficient to mark Ghost-Spider #10 as an Outlawed tie-in.
    Uh. I dont think that is the Earth 65 of johnny and sue. Those people don't have powers amd they were just social media influencers. The two on the cover are flamed on Johnny and a floating Sue in FF garb. There was no FF on earth 65 I thought

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    Uh. I dont think that is the Earth 65 of johnny and sue. Those people don't have powers amd they were just social media influencers. The two on the cover are flamed on Johnny and a floating Sue in FF garb. There was no FF on earth 65 I thought
    Covers are often deceptive and not representative of what happens in the actual comic.

Plus in the last issue of Ghost Spider. spoilers:
    There were hints that these versions gained powers too somehow.
    end of spoilers