Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,744 of 1744

Keep in mind that this is an “appreciation” thread, so it should have a positive vibe, not a negative...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Keep in mind that this is an “appreciation” thread, so it should have a positive vibe, not a negative...
    It's to appreciate the characters, if someone has problems with how they are currently written then there should be no problem voicing that. As long as it's not bashing the characters or insulting the current writer then it should be fine.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I agree there should be a positive tone here, but dictating solid positive and fawning makes this a very boring thread. The people here love the Fantastic Four. I have been dealing with them for quite a while and although I do not always agree with their opinions, I do respect their points of view as they are well-spoken and thought-out. The negative comments expressed are well-said and usually thought provoking.

I'd rather have a thread filled with posts by people who love the FF, but may not love everything that is happening with them now.

just got finished watching the Batman cartoon "Return of the Caped Crusaders"-- I think it would be swell if Marvel would produce a "retro" styled Fantastic Four animated cartoon movie for straight-to-blu ray. I think it would work more than people would assume.