Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    More like Batman than Daredevil, because...

That guy looks like Commissioner Gordon!
    hmm. I wonder if there's fan art of Jim Gordon sending up a '4' signal against the clouds.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dumdumdumdumdum View Post
    She-Hulk mentions that she is glad that she wasn't on the team yet when they had to deal with a villain like Doom. This is right after Secret Wars, where the main antagonist was Doom, and She-Hulk definitely had to fight against him and his army. Has anyone ever addressed this?
    It's possible Byrne meant for She-Hulk to say that she's glad she hasn't faced Doom up close as part of just one team and not as part of an ensemble of superheroes.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Tomorrow is the big day!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Tomorrow is the big day!
    Can't wait

What are we waiting for? I don't get to my LCS very often. I need to get some of this pulled for me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    What are we waiting for? I don't get to my LCS very often. I need to get some of this pulled for me.
    Tomorrow will see the release of the first issue of X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR Miniseries......of course..!!

Also, for those familiar with the FUTURE FOUNDATION; might be interested with the IMMORTAL HULK:GREAT POWER One Shot & ANT-MAN #1
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 02-04-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Of course. Def want that. Thanks. I'm also interested in Empyre - does anyone have info or speculation on FF's role there?

Astonishing Member

Of course. Def want that. Thanks. I'm also interested in Empyre - does anyone have info or speculation on FF's role there?
    I guess the readers will learn soon enough; even though it's been established that the Skrulls are the longtime enemies of the F4........

I'm still up in the air about how deep I want to delve into Empyre. Multiple mini-series tie-ins as well as regular issues focusing on the "event" give me flashbacks to "red sky crossovers" from COIE. Perhaps I could wait until it's all in trade and I can get an idea of what's necessary for the main story (particularly the FF) and what's not needed to get what's happening overall.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Tomorrow will see the release of the first issue of X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR Miniseries......of course..!!

Also, for those familiar with the FUTURE FOUNDATION; might be interested with the IMMORTAL HULK:GREAT POWER One Shot & ANT-MAN #1
    Great Power is actually about Spider-Man, if anyone's confused about the FF connection there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    I guess the readers will learn soon enough; even though it's been established that the Skrulls are the longtime enemies of the F4........
    Both the Skrull (FF 2) and the Kree (FF 64) were introduced in FF. Although after their first couple of issues, the Kree have not been that attached to the FF.

I've been wondering that too tbh. It's meant to an event starring them and the Avengers, but I see a reason why the Avengers are involved and not the FF. The Skrull and Kree being introduced in FF isn't a strong enough reason. There were teasers in January showing important past stories that will likely play into Empyre and not a single one was a Fantastic Four story. So while I'll get Empyre, I'm not expecting much from the FF side of things.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Slott/Marvel/Brevoort wanna push the FF as a cosmic franchise after the first year of calm and reintroductions (as well as push the brand as truly important to the universe as they should be), and this is the next big cosmic story. I'm glad it's an A+F thing.

I will be forever upset that Zdarsky isn't the one writing Fantastic Four.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!