Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

So....the Skrull girl knows Alicia. I hope they’ll reference the time period she was a captive of the Skrulls when Lyja took her place.

The Skrull girl's name is N'Kalla. Speaking of Lyja, last we saw, she was with the Future Foundation. They need to address what happened to them after their book was cancelled, as it makes no sense that Lyja wouldn't be involved in Empyre and the rest of the team should be affected by Outlawed.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    You may not be aware of the COVID-19 pandemic which has caused a huge delay in many of Marvel's (and all companies) books. X-Men/Fantastic Four #3 was one of the last books distributed before the shut down. Now while you can claim nit-pick points for pointing out the books did not come out the same month, the fact that the books were scheduled to come out within four weeks of each other orriginally and their follow-ups are currently scheduled to come out two weeks apart fixes their status as being synchronous.
    Even without the pandemic, they would've been on subsequent months, not the same month. That was the point.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-19-2020 at 09:33 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...elopment.html/

Apparently the MCU's second FF movie will focus on the Inhuman saga. It's very unlikely that it's true but it's still a good way to reintroduce the Inhumans in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Even without the pandemic, they would've been on subsequent months, not the same month. That was the point.
    So let's look at the differences in similar situations for Wolverine that are caused by the books coming out the same month, or in actual different months, but less than a month apart. I'd put serious money on no difference at all. Your point was to take an irrelevant misstatement on my part and highlight where I was wrong on one detail while ignoring the rest of the observation. Am I missing anything?

New "Permanent" Status Quo coming...

new-major-permanent-status-quo-change-in-october

Nah. It'll just be the fact those Kree and Skrull kids are here to stay.

FANTASTIC FOUR #25 WRITTEN BY DAN SLOTT, ART BY R.B. SILVA, COVER BY MARK BROOKS

A NEW ERA FOR THE FANTASTIC FOUR!

This issue has it all: New artist! New villains! New uniforms! And a new, major, permanent status quo change for Marvel’s First Family!

All this and an appearance by DOCTOR DOOM! One of the most important characters in the entire cosmos…returns from the dead! And a major turning point in the history of the FANTASTIC FOUR! Great entry point for readers!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Oh good, another chance for Slott to screw up Doctor Doom. I can't recall what current important cosmic characters are dead....Living Tribunal??

Hope to see :

Sharon

Fantastix

Lyja

Rafael Suarez

Huntara
    Last edited by danielsan52; 07-21-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Oh good, another chance for Slott to screw up Doctor Doom. I can't recall what current important cosmic characters are dead....Living Tribunal??
    Molecule Man still needs to be made whole. Star-Lord and Heimdall also died recently. Bringing back Mar-Vell (yeah, right) or Genis-Vell on the hells of Empyre could be interesting.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nah. It'll just be the fact those Kree and Skrull kids are here to stay.

FANTASTIC FOUR #25 WRITTEN BY DAN SLOTT, ART BY R.B. SILVA, COVER BY MARK BROOKS

A NEW ERA FOR THE FANTASTIC FOUR!

This issue has it all: New artist! New villains! New uniforms! And a new, major, permanent status quo change for Marvel’s First Family!

All this and an appearance by DOCTOR DOOM! One of the most important characters in the entire cosmos…returns from the dead! And a major turning point in the history of the FANTASTIC FOUR! Great entry point for readers!
    Is Silva the new ongoing artist?!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Solicit says "new artist", so yes, he is!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Like Doom could get any worse. i hate when he is in any story.
    Tell that to the folks who nominated the Doctor Doom series for an Eisner

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    New "Permanent" Status Quo coming...

new-major-permanent-status-quo-change-in-october
    UGH!

This book just keeps going in a direction I don't care for.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Dead is pretty much a meaningless term for cosmic characters. I have no idea who it could be, but with the FF, anyone could be brought in and have a good chance of fitting in. As for Doom, Slott worries me on this as well. The work Hickman, Bendis, and Cantwell have done in building Doom up were hurt by Slott's horrible story. Even in X-Men/FF we had a chance to see a more nuanced Doom, but the mustache twirling evildoer popped out.

As for a "new era", seems like a statement on the lack of fire on Slott's first two years. Issue 646 should have been the "NEW ERA". I suppose it's good Marvel didn't star renumbering again with this issue, but seeing a number 25 probably counted for something. But it's issue 670 to me. Still interested in seeing what this "new era" entails and I'm mildly curious about the new costumes. Outside of that, I'm looking forward to any future issue of FF.

Fantastic Member

Maybe Ronan the Accuser