Page 6 of 117 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

I've been thinking. Moon Girl has a cartoon coming up, but she's older in that than in the comics. And Frank and Val aged up more than the rest of the Future Foundation did for some reason (Valeria's now a teen, but it was Franklin who was said to be 8 years old before everyone aged five years while they were away) and their age gap has narrowed. I wonder if they somehow aged themselves up... and if the same thing could end up being done to Lunella? We know that Lunella has started hanging out with Franklin and Valeria recently.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Stupid predictions I came up with in three minutes using every cliche in the book for X-Men/FF:

1. Franklin is going to gladly join Krakoa not out of any mutant pride but out of selfish desire for the restoration of his powers.
    2. The X-Men cannot figure it out which also frustrates him.
    3. Assorted villains on Krakoa decide to use Franklin as a human battery.
    4. Franklin's power is used to create a better world for mutants House of M style
    5. Doom isn't too happy about their changed world and decides to use Franklin to change it again into a world ruled by him.
    6. Franklin gives up his powers to change the world back to normal. Proceeds to sulk even more until someone with sense kicks him into sanity.
    7. Last scene reveals Sinister discovers that his powers will return with time.

Franklin is in the Outlawed teaser so I figure he'll still be in New York for at least some of that storyline (though X-23 is there too, so maybe something X-related will tie-in to it).

X4 won't have finished when Outlawed starts, remember.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I am curious as to how the Fantastic Four / X-Men mini handles Doom. In his own series, Doom's off the grid, isn't even using any armor and is trying to find out who set him as being responsible for the Antlion disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I am curious as to how the Fantastic Four / X-Men mini handles Doom. In his own series, Doom's off the grid, isn't even using any armor and is trying to find out who set him as being responsible for the Antlion disaster.
    Should the FF/X story mention Doom? I'm not sure how Victor relates to this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Should the FF/X story mention Doom? I'm not sure how Victor relates to this at all.
    I can see Valeria getting uncle Doom involved.

I just hope this all ends with the the FF and X-Men becoming closer.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Well, he is due to appear in issue #2

"The world has been re-shaped by the X-MEN. But you can't reshape a world without encountering its true master ... DOOM.."

I think it has been peculiar that at no time in Slott's Fantastic Four has Valeria mentioned her "Uncle Doom". Heck, she even ran off and lived in Latveria for a while. I hope Zdarsky addresses this.

BANNED

"The world has been re-shaped by the X-MEN. But you can't reshape a world without encountering its true master ... DOOM.."

I think it has been peculiar that at no time in Slott's Fantastic Four has Valeria mentioned her "Uncle Doom". Heck, she even ran off and lived in Latveria for a while. I hope Zdarsky addresses this.
    Didn't she want to go with to Latveria because of her Connection and was not pleased as she had to stay behind?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really hope Zdarsky’s story will be touched upon in Hickman’s X-Men, and Slott’s FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I really hope Zdarsky’s story will be touched upon in Hickman’s X-Men, and Slott’s FF.
    What is your avatar from with my fave Sue uniform?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Franklin is in the Outlawed teaser so I figure he'll still be in New York for at least some of that storyline (though X-23 is there too, so maybe something X-related will tie-in to it).
    A shame that he won't be involved within the upcoming OUTLAWED POWER PACK Miniseires....!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    X4 won't have finished when Outlawed starts, remember.
    X4 finishes in april and outlawed only has a one-shot in march the event with the minis start in april.

The one-shot is BEFORE X4 ends, which is what I said. And it doesn't end with the one-shot, Outlawed is a new status quo for all teen heroes, so it'll last a while. X4's final issue may end up referencing it, if not I can certainly see there being a one off F4 issue with the Outlawed label (also featuring the return of the Future Foundation, a necessity to set up Power Pack) before they start doing Empyre tie-ins.

Based on how Slott's handled Doom, I suspect he wants to lessen and friendly ties between Val and Uncle Doom. The events of the Doom/Galactus story probably put her off from Doom. And there really is no reason to bring Doom in on this. Zdarsky's handling of Victor in M2i1 was far more friendly than Slott's but now that Slott's controlling the character, I wonder which Victor will show up.