Page 92 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1744

I don't know what the canon is on Sue and Johnny's age when their mom died. Or when their father went to prison.

So with Byrne's ideas, there is some stretching of that.

Storm probably went to prison around the time when Sue was close or just legal age. Maybe there was a non legal agreement with the aunt, because Sue was working/involved with Reed and his projects.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Sue's legal status with Johnny probably shouldn't be looked at too closely. After all, "Ms. Storm, you took your 16 yr old brother with you on a stolen rocketship and flew into a scientifically dangerous situation?" That certainly wouldn't go well in family court.

"In the middle of the chaos that is King in Black...a symbiote bonds with a member of Marvel’s First Family!" reads Marvel's solicitation for the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

"In the middle of the chaos that is King in Black...a symbiote bonds with a member of Marvel’s First Family!" reads Marvel's solicitation for the issue.
    Are the symbiotes still weak to heat?

Nice mix of classic and modern .

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I remember in the animated series when they fought Ego the Living Planet, they gave Ben a full suit but no sleeves.
    "Cable was right!"

Love how the Torch looks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Love how the Torch looks here.
    The development of the look of the torch's flame has been great over the years. From the early days when he was basically a nude figure (as most superheroes were) colored red with some lines specifying flames, There was some monkeying around and eventually independent looks were developed by different artists.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The development of the look of the torch's flame has been great over the years. From the early days when he was basically a nude figure (as most superheroes were) colored red with some lines specifying flames, There was some monkeying around and eventually independent looks were developed by different artists.
    In the early-mid 70's they did a very similar look, usually on the cover art picture for the character of the Human Torch.

For example, 2 that I remember specifically are: when Johnny teamed with Son of satan and the other is when he fought Iceman. The Torch image had a good face visible through flames and similar body look as here.

Mighty Member

I hope it's Franklin. Go Johnny! Give him the discipline Reed and Sue never gave him!

So i just got around to reading FF Grand Design. Were they implying namor was fraklyn father? the baby having gills, reed worse fear the baby being a mutant and then namor saying the baby is handsome like his father? just seems weird.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

FF Grand Design was just bad fan fiction that should be ignored. Reading it was a waste of my time and money.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    FF Grand Design was just bad fan fiction that should be ignored. Reading it was a waste of my time and money.
    Frankly that's how I feel about most modern comics.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Frankly that's how I feel about most modern comics.
    It's one thing to write new stories as bad fan fiction. It's another altogether to rewrite stories considered classics as bad fan fiction.