Page 117 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2233
    Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

I can't help but feel that today issues of New Mutants and Cable are setting up things for Cyclops. The repeated references to "rain" in both conversations with Magic, the three way psychic conversation with Magic and Jean, I think we are seeing him with plans and contingencies setup. Also he had a really good showing in Cable, I'm hopeful this portends more.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Does anyone think Rachel might start becoming jealous of Magik?
    Not really, Scott and Illyana is more a friends or at most big brother/little sister kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    I can't help but feel that today issues of New Mutants and Cable are setting up things for Cyclops. The repeated references to "rain" in both conversations with Magic, the three way psychic conversation with Magic and Jean, I think we are seeing him with plans and contingencies setup. Also he had a really good showing in Cable, I'm hopeful this portends more.
    Yeah, it's clear he has a plan, but it's something we'll only see closer to end of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    I have suspected that for a long time.

Cyclops has a plan, he's going to execute it, he's probably going to destroy the External Gate, and he's going to make Krakoa very angry. That is why the cover of "Cyclops made fateful decision".

On that cover Scott is in the council room but there is no one but him and Krakoa.

lol, what do you mean? I'm not reading the current stuff...
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Probably his best since before Dawn of X, before Rosencanny, before the Extraordinary era. Actually, is the best Cyclops since Bendis.
    And, if there's an immense threat coming from an interdimensional portal, just get Cyclops to keep everyone at bay.

I love these family team-ups so much, especially the simple panel of the combined Scott/Jean/Table blasting away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    lol, what do you mean? I'm not reading the current stuff...
    Magik has really become his number 2. They got tag team moves, she's dutiful to him, he trusts her. They have a real rapport going. Its funny i remember when they were hinting at Sam as his potential successor of sorts, but its clearly Magik who has stepped up in that regard now.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 10-14-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Omega Alpha already stated that Scott and Yana are more close friends to found family siblings - I lean towards the latter although this has only been implied rather than outright stated on panel. It's most obvious during Bendis' run, where neither one is in a good place with their actual siblings. Colossus actually wants Yana dead for tricking him into accepting the mantle of the Juggernaught, and Alex was the figurehead leader of the Uncanny Avengers (with cringe inducing leadership speech).
    Dark does not mean deep.

Magik has really become his number 2. They got tag team moves, she's dutiful to him, he trusts her. They have a real rapport going.
    Ah, excellent. Lets keep that going, I like that relationship.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Magik has really become his number 2. They got tag team moves, she's dutiful to him, he trusts her. They have a real rapport going. Its funny i remember when they were hinting at Sam as his potential successor of sorts, but its clearly Magik who has stepped up in that regard now.
    Wasn't it Dani?

Mighty Member

I feel like whatever cyclops is gonna do is gonna cause a rift in Krakoa's political sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I feel like whatever cyclops is gonna do is gonna cause a rift in Krakoa's political sphere
    Hopefully he will be exiled because of whatever decision he makes and we'll have to read about him on his new ongoing solo starting in january!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Hopefully he will be exiled because of whatever decision he makes and we'll have to read about him on his new ongoing solo starting in january!
    Naw Hickman is gonna keep a pretty tight reign on Cyclops he's got big plans for that one

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have suspected that for a long time.

Cyclops has a plan, he's going to execute it, he's probably going to destroy the External Gate, and he's going to make Krakoa very angry. That is why the cover of "Cyclops made fateful decision".

On that cover Scott is in the council room but there is no one but him and Krakoa.
    Everyone else: Having Battles to the Death is Fun and Exciting!
    Cyclops: I'm about to rain so hard on this parade.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Wasn't it Dani?
    I think maybe both got that nod at different points, I can’t remember exactly.

I think maybe both got that nod at different points, I can’t remember exactly.
    I don't remember when Dani was noded as his successor, but Sam was back in the Utopia era