Page 10 of 149 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Between all the time and space travels his age is all around the place.
    I guess his body must be cloned at peak performance, so late 20's I guess, but his mind is as a minimum in hia mid/late 30s since he spent more than a decade in the future
    Per the timeline pages in HoX/PoX, Hickman has compressed the X-Men's history into taking place over a decade or so. So, due to that retcon, the current version of Scott is in his mid-late 20s.

TBH, given all the retcons, I'm not sure whether or not Scott and Jean's time in the Askani future is still canon.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Per the timeline pages in HoX/PoX, Hickman has compressed the X-Men's history into taking place over a decade or so. So, due to that retcon, the current version of Scott is in his mid-late 20s.

TBH, given all the retcons, I'm not sure whether or not Scott and Jean's time in the Askani future is still canon.
    The 10 year timeline in HoX/PoX is not absolute, it was a broad generality to fit into the X1, X10, X100, X1000 theme.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    The 10 year timeline in HoX/PoX is not absolute, it was a broad generality to fit into the X1, X10, X100, X1000 theme.
    I was referring to the data pages which were more explicit. Hickman nailed down specific years for events in Moira's lives, including her current one.

Presumably, that timeline is the canonical one for the duration of Hickman's run.

Mighty Member

I was referring to the data pages which were more explicit. Hickman nailed down specific years for events in Moira's lives, including her current one.

Presumably, that timeline is the canonical one for the duration of Hickman's run.
    I vaguely remember that graphic. Dang, I guess I gotta go back and check it out.

Edit:

For anybody looking for a quick Cyke fix while waiting for the next issue of X-Men, I made a small update to my drabble series, Shuffle or Boogie
    Last edited by xiyon; 01-21-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I'm so excited and happy over the Marvel Snapshot news. Seeing Jay Edidin on the credits of a Cyke comic is just delightful! Tom Reilly also draws a fantastic Cyclops. If you haven't seen his work before, here's some art he's done of Cyke:

DonZ6RHXUAAxz0O.jpg
    D9wfENXXsAADB2C.jpg
    Last edited by Amacent; 01-22-2020 at 04:53 PM.

The compressions are still a bit more of just guidelines than anything in said span. Even after HoX and all that was done, Hickman himself said JDW is convinced he’s late 20’s and Hickman said he’s mid 30’s because, “how could he not be” . Which, in the 30’s does make the most sense, but it’s open to interpretation. I’d agree with him, Scott is in mid-30’s, and this again was all stated after diagrams were put out, so clearly this version of Scott under his own in in his 30’s. But I also agree, it depends. But I think people get so caught up in all this with “he’s reborn so must be prime 20’s” or “this diagram says this” but the author himself says he’s this old. If he says he’s 35, go with it. If the diagram says this, go with that. I’d probably take the statement of him being 35 over anything. It’s simple and to the point, and that’s after he made the Moira timescale thing.
    There is so much conflicting information. Pick what works for you.
    Last edited by Cyke101; 01-22-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    I wrote the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...mpression=true

Jay Edidin ( from Jay and Miles X-plain the X-Men) is gonna be writing Cyclops in X-Men: Marvel Snapshot
    Nice going to have to get this.

Those covers are weird.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-23-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Those cover are weird.
    I love how they cropped the crotch of the man-spreading mariner :P

When are these books supposed to come out?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

March for Marvel Snapshot, April for COTA.

I missed you guys and I missed Cyclops. Only been reading X men main book.
    Is this right there will be a Cyclops one shot?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I missed you guys and I missed Cyclops. Only been reading X men main book.
    Is this right there will be a Cyclops one shot?
    Apparently, yes. Coming out in March
    Let your wallet talk.

It has to be or you don’t get mister sinister or cable or apocalypse and the whole summers line

Do we know when his one shot will be?

Todays xmen was too light. I need some meat happening here and now.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.