Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2233
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    Marvel did a release of God Loves, Man Kills with new extras. In the first issue there is an interview with Chris Claremont and he says some great things about Scott. Here is that part
    Attachment 98680

Attachment 98681
    To think it only took a few years for him to turn Scott into an obsessed freak to help Storm rise, and has hated the character ever since because of how people dealt with his bullshit writing.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    To think it only took a few years for him to turn Scott into an obsessed freak to help Storm rise, and has hated the character ever since because of how people dealt with his bullshit writing.
    As soon as Claremont was done with the DPS it's pretty obvious that for the X-Men became basically Storm's story. Is no coincidence that Storm fans love his run, just like Cyclops fans like Whedon's.

BANNED

Haven't been here since covid-19 started. What did I miss? I saw Scott in the king is black cover. Has Scott been any new released book? I knew about X force #10.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Haven't been here since covid-19 started. What did I miss? I saw Scott in the king is black cover. Has Scott been any new released book? I knew about X force #10.
    I don't think Scott's been in anything since March.

Yes, with his Snapshot delayed and X-Men also delayed have been a tough few months.

In the short-medium term he will be in:
    -Snapshot
    -X Men
    -4F / X-Men
    -Champions: Outlawed
    -King in Black
    -Maaaaaybeeeee Empyre

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Seeing the excerpt again, it does seem to be implied now that you mention it. Not sure it's kwannon though.

Things being left vague for the time being seems to make things more messier than necessary.
    I miss sing your art.
    Marvel is going with something good for them, but now I am only picking up issues that only have Cyclops or Emma and that I like, if I don't like it I don't bother with it. When from following 2-4 x men books to independent issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Summers View Post
    I don't think Scott's been in anything since March.
    Love your name, Wish to see her in comics. Scott needs a new child so many stories to be told.

Spectacular Member Ruby Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Love your name, Wish to see her in comics. Scott needs a new child so many stories to be told.
    Thank you. I just hold out hope that they'll mention the Summers Rebellion at some point and we'll maybe find out where Ruby went after they won.

It would be great to see Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan co-parent a kid together, though. Krakoa seems like a good time to go through with it, especially if this era ends with the rise of the Sentinels. It's always a good idea to have your John Connor primed and ready to go as soon as possible when you're facing a Terminator dystopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Summers View Post
    Thank you. I just hold out hope that they'll mention the Summers Rebellion at some point and we'll maybe find out where Ruby went after they won.

It would be great to see Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan co-parent a kid together, though. Krakoa seems like a good time to go through with it, especially if this era ends with the rise of the Sentinels. It's always a good idea to have your John Connor primed and ready to go as soon as possible when you're facing a Terminator dystopia.
    I never seen Logan as a parent type of character, he has always come off as the creepy uncle.

Giving Ruby to Scott and Emma would be applying one of the rules. After this is over and done seeing how they co parent a child would be so cute.
    Last edited by DianaWw; 07-15-2020 at 09:40 AM.

I wish Cyclops would get a secondary mutation. And not tell anyone until the right moment. Or if Sinister fucked with him and gave him a Chimera power or something. Either way I always thought it was weird that he had the full power of whatever the quartz is and was so packed with energy but didn't use this energy in different ways. Like to give himself super strength or absorb energy or something. I feel like he should have superstrength or grow in size and be a true cyclops giant. IDK. I just think he is surrounded by mutants much more powerful than him yet they all listen to him. I guess thats his secondary mutation. Also there needs to be a story as to why he has to wear that stupid visor. It cant just been what Whedon did or brain damage. There has to be more to it. I know at this point they keep it because the visor gives him an iconic look but it makes no sense that someone like him with the tech at the x-mens disposal would not be able to control his mutation. Even rogue was able to control hers.

Cyclops other power is leadership.

Look at Cyclops' face.

"Son, we have to talk".

BANNED

[QUOTE=AHRNIHAL;5049826]Haven't been here since covid-19 started. What did I miss? I saw Scott in the king is black cover. Has Scott been any new released book.

Cyclops at the cover of The king in black.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 07-17-2020 at 01:00 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Look at Cyclops' face.

"Son, we have to talk".

Preview link?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Preview link?
    I've only seen this on Twitter, not the rest.