Page 104 of 149 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2233

Yeah at the end of the day there were only 3 issues of X-Men that he did not have a major role in that were interrupted by the pandemic. And being captain commander he'll prob have something to do in X of Swords as Mecha said

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I've always assumed Cyclops will have a good role in X of Swords since it looks to be a major battle and he is the captain commander. Even if he doesn't have the biggest role I'm sure he'll have something important to contribute.
    I always thought otherwise. Apocalypse is the one who seems to be leading this as it is clearly his area of expertise and Scott is not exactly an expert on mystical subjects. Even among the Captains, Magik seems to make the most sense for X of Swords as she knows a lot more about magic.

By the way, what do you think is Scott's fateful decision? I'm thinking of sending the team to investigate the Children of the Vault. It was evident that he regretted having done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I always thought otherwise. Apocalypse is the one who seems to be leading this as it is clearly his area of expertise and Scott is not exactly an expert on mystical subjects. Even among the Captains, Magik seems to make the most sense for X of Swords as she knows a lot more about magic.

By the way, what do you think is Scott's fateful decision? I'm thinking of sending the team to investigate the Children of the Vault. It was evident that he regretted having done so.
    I would love to see some follow-up to that story. I think it could be that or maybe a decision he had to make during X of Swords, who knows?
    You are right that XOS is a major Apocalypse story and Magik will also play a big role. But I'm still hoping the X-men's lead battle strategist gets to do something. Though the cover with Jean and Scott with Cable makes me think they might be on a B story but it is better than nothing.

Yes, I think Scott and Jean will be in Cable's tie-in and there will be something like "Magik and Gorgon lead the attack on Arakko (because they are Swordbearers, Cyclops and Bishop take care of Krakoa's defenses." And obviously the defenses are always more boring :/

Respect a Children of the Vault... It was Xavier idea but it was Scott who selected Laura, Darwin and Synch. He has to feel guilty about that.

I think if there had been no covid we would not be so desperate with the lack of Cyclops, tbh.
    Yeah but the books have been back since June and Scott keeps getting nothing so Im not sure we can blame it on COVID.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    X-MEN #16

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W), PHIL NOTO (A)

Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

Knullified variant cover by IBAN COELLO

X OF SWORDS FALL OUT!

The Captain Commander of Krakoa made a fateful decision. There's no going back.

32 pages, $3.99.

Attachment 100682
    Let's hope he doesn't get exiled already, because this cover makes it seem like he's being judged by the Council.

Probably it will be about the team coming back or not coming back, and we will have a page of Cyclops angst about it, maybe we will see him having to justify himself before the Council.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Let's hope he doesn't get exiled already, because this cover makes it seem like he's being judged by the Council.
    My pipe dream right now, is Cyclops getting exiled from Krakoa and getting a solo out of it, I would even take a Cyclops and Exiles.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    If you notice the chairs are empty. It seems rather that he is making a decision without them.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    X-MEN #16

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W), PHIL NOTO (A)

Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

Knullified variant cover by IBAN COELLO

X OF SWORDS FALL OUT!

The Captain Commander of Krakoa made a fateful decision. There's no going back.

32 pages, $3.99.

Attachment 100682

WHOA HOOOOOOOO INtensifies

Finally some good food.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Can someone update me on Scott since the pandamic started? Where is he at now?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Can someone update me on Scott since the pandamic started? Where is he at now?
    Yesterday he spoke for the first time (one cameo in Hellions and an excellent issue in spotlight that doesn't affect anything from the present) before he appeared in a couple of speechless cameos

Feels like is be ages that I drop the x men books and though I would see if I was missing Cyclops in action.

LOL Cycameos is all there been.... Back to DC comics.

Fantastic Member

I for one I am happy that Scoot got the family he dreamed. Let the guy rest. I believe we will see him in XOS.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    I for one I am happy that Scoot got the family he dreamed. Let the guy rest. I believe we will see him in XOS.
    Lol I am sure Scott dream family was not sharing his wife with the x men. Hickman Scott yes it seems that is all he is good at right now.