Page 129 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2233
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    That's a very scary thought.
    Once upon a time, the Shi'Ar's resident budget Sinister decided to birth two test tube versions of Adam-X, one of which being the combination of D'Ken/Kate Summers' genetic material and another being 100% Kate Summers. For science. Or something. Eventually, the boys reached age of majority and a totally epic contest was held during which they were given magical sword which they carried on their backs while they drank, smoked and arm-wrestled each other to the death. Then the Continuity Wizard showed up and made everyone forget because of... I dunno, Moira? I mean, sure, why not, right? Anyway. Your guess as to which version of Adam-X prevailed during aforementioned totally epic contest and why anyone cares about Adam-X's true parentage in the first place is as good as mine. Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Once upon a time, the Shi'Ar's resident budget Sinister decided to birth two test tube versions of Adam-X, one of which being the combination of D'Ken/Kate Summers' genetic material and another being 100% Kate Summers. For science. Or something. Eventually, the boys reached age of majority and a totally epic contest was held during which they were given magical sword which they carried on their backs while they drank, smoked and arm-wrestled each other to the death. Then the Continuity Wizard showed up and made everyone forget because of... I dunno, Moira? I mean, sure, why not, right? Anyway. Your guess as to which version of Adam-X prevailed during aforementioned totally epic contest and why anyone cares about Adam-X's true parentage in the first place is as good as mine. Discuss.
    I have two comments:

First, this is totally something Sinister would do. Or at least something he would say he did.

Second, I bet this will be better that we'll end up getting.

I would love to find out if Scott has any cousins

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I would love to find out if Scott has any cousins
    We know from Astonishing X-Men he has one. Some girl who thinks she is some kind of vampire slayer.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Scott appeared in Cable #6
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 11-18-2020 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    We know from Astonishing X-Men he has one. Some girl who thinks she is some kind of vampire slayer.

Is this canon? What issue

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Is this canon? What issue
    Its in the Whedon run of Astonishing X-Men, and is really just a sly reference to Buffy "The Vampire Slayer" Summers (Yes, that's the character's actual last name, and since Whedon admits she is at least in part inspired by Kitty Pryde, the Summers last name is probably an X-Men reference).

IIRC Scott mentions that she is in an institution since she thinks she has non- existent mystical powers. I wonder if over in the Buffyverse she has a cousin locked away because he thinks if he opens his eyes he'll blow up whatever it is he's looking at.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Its in the Whedon run of Astonishing X-Men, and is really just a sly reference to Buffy "The Vampire Slayer" Summers (Yes, that's the character's actual last name, and since Whedon admits she is at least in part inspired by Kitty Pryde, the Summers last name is probably an X-Men reference).

IIRC Scott mentions that she is in an institution since she thinks she has non- existent mystical powers. I wonder if over in the Buffyverse she has a cousin locked away because he thinks if he opens his eyes he'll blow up whatever it is he's looking at.

What issue

The thing about Scott being Buffy's cousin was something he thought to introduce but it didn't end in the comic at the end.

I'll keep the spoilers light, but Scott facing the Council alone for whatever controversial course of action he's about to take would just be classic Cyclops/whomever.

I'll keep the spoilers light, but Scott facing the Council alone for whatever controversial course of action he's about to take would just be classic Cyclops/whomever.
    I think he's going to piss off Krakoa, not the Council.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's possible his plan will make it impossible for Krakoa and Arakko to be rejoined.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Fine, facing Krakoa alone while Jean and the rest of the Council are having a tea party or whatever.

Fine, facing Krakoa alone while Jean and the rest of the Council are having a tea party or whatever.
    It's not like they're helpful. As Kitty has pointed out several times, they remain seated while the others save Krakoa

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    It's not like they're helpful. As Kitty has pointed out several times, they remain seated while the others save Krakoa
    To be fair, that is what politicians do.