Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2233

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm not expecting much with Scott from Hickman until phase 2 of the meta-plot kicks in. Phase 1 is setting the board and putting the pieces into place to disrupt the new status quo. There isn't much room for a 'true believer' to have any story until the reasons to lose that faith start falling into place. Then you get one of two possible arcs - what happens when they no longer believe, or how far will they go in order to keep that belief?
    Phase 2 will mostly push the x men that have begun to question things. I see Scott as being the one to go against them. The way he follow Xavier order in the beginning with out question is why I think this way. Lots of time for things to change.

So, Cyclops is going to be in that Venom crossover about Knull, King in Black.

Question anyone know what happen to hickman twitter?
    I forgot when Cyclops one shot comes out and google his name to see, got nothing
    or when is Cyclops mini coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Question anyone know what happen to hickman twitter?
    I forgot when Cyclops one shot comes out and google his name to see, got nothing
    or when is Cyclops mini coming out?
    He had a bad experience with some fans and made some kind of bet with his son.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He had a bad experience with some fans and made some kind of bet with his son.
    I should have known it was fans doing.

To be fair, he trolls alot and asks for the type of attention he gets. He plays into that alot

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To be fair, he trolls alot and asks for the type of attention he gets. He plays into that alot
    Yes, but the specific reason why he closed his Twitter was 100% fan fault. Vita Ayala and Leah Williams were very angry.

Yes, but the specific reason why he closed his Twitter was 100% fan fault. Vita Ayala and Leah Williams were very angry.
    can not expect fans to be nice 100% of the time. If he was trolling them then he should have know to expect bad reaction sooner then later.

What were the fans doing exactly? Harassing him? Genuinely asking.
    Hickman seemed to enjoy trolling Jean Grey fans for exemple. Did I like it? Not really. But if a writer is trolling, it's up to the fans to be the better person. I personally tweeted him inly twice, just to say nice things, like I was a Jean Grey fan and that I really loved his work on the X-Books (which is true). I didn't see the point of telling him back, or go neurotic. I hate when fans harass writers or artists.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Hickman seemed to enjoy trolling Jean Grey fans for exemple. Did I like it? Not really. But if a writer is trolling, it's up to the fans to be the better person. I personally tweeted him inly twice, just to say nice things, like I was a Jean Grey fan and that I really loved his work on the X-Books (which is true). I didn't see the point of telling him back, or go neurotic. I hate when fans harass writers or artists.
    So, he had a long time without tweeting anything other than black and white photos from movies from time to time and he didn't even follow anyone on Twitter. When BLM started, he opened MD so that if someone wanted to talk to him, they would ask him to put the BLM link on.

He said "They have asked me to put the link, which I am going to do very gladly" and put it. And people began to attack him viscerally because "it had taken someone to ask him to do it."

He is copying CC too much exp he doesn't know how to actually deliver. He makes cannon and CC never did.

So, he had a long time without tweeting anything other than black and white photos from movies from time to time and he didn't even follow anyone on Twitter. When BLM started, he opened MD so that if someone wanted to talk to him, they would ask him to put the BLM link on.

He said "They have asked me to put the link, which I am going to do very gladly" and put it. And people began to attack him viscerally because "it had taken someone to ask him to do it."
    Thanks. Those attacks were really vicious, then. He was not doing bad and wanted to do good.

Thanks. Those attacks were really vicious, then. He was not doing bad and wanted to do good.
    It gave me the feeling that they were people who were already angry with him from before and looked for any reason.

Also, Hickman already had a very low activity on Twitter so I don't think he noticed much of the difference either. As I said, it had been a while since he only tweeted black and white images from movies (I don't know why).

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    Joerules on Instagram is doing Julyclops! Every day for the month of July, he'll post a different headsketch of Cyke. His work is awesome!

Here's Cyke from day 1:

Attachment 98546
    Cyclops with the red and black costume is very cool looking

It gave me the feeling that they were people who were already angry with him from before and looked for any reason.

Also, Hickman already had a very low activity on Twitter so I don't think he noticed much of the difference either. As I said, it had been a while since he only tweeted black and white images from movies (I don't know why).
    I think most of haters do that. They hate someone/something, and jump on any reason to justify their hate. It's like when they hate a writer. They will find any tiny reasons to hate him and ignore all the good things he has done. I don't do that. As an exemple, I have mixed feeling about what Hickman has done so far with Jean (he has done both good and bad imo), but it doesn't stop me to be a huge fan of his concepts and visions for the books. Maybe because a X-Book is a team book. It doesn't have to always be about my favs. The big picture, the story is more important than panel time for my fav. Percy is a good exemple of that. Jean is not overshadowing other characters. She's even not in every X-Force books. But when he uses her, God, he uses her well. Anyway, I don't want to derail this Scott appreciation thread (sorry If I did). Thanks again for your answers and informations.