Page 57 of 149 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Don't forget Emma too.
    Didn't read any of the books, but I heard Emma got treated a lot better outside the x-books. Kinda like that crossover with Champions during Rosenbubbles' run, where Cyke actually had cool moments.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/05/11/x-...-peter-nguyen/
    Great interview

“ It was such a fun rabbit hole to go down, realizing Nemesis and Hyperstorm are cousins and they’re extremely powerful. It made me realize how obsessed Sinister is with this DNA”

https://twitter.com/chrisahassan/sta...818706944?s=21

https://www.looper.com/208584/cyclop...ory-explained/

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Didn't read any of the books, but I heard Emma got treated a lot better outside the x-books. Kinda like that crossover with Champions during Rosenbubbles' run, where Cyke actually had cool moments.
    If is not Cyke then they toss the blame on Emma. They always need to blame some character when their poor writen stories fail. Funny they had no one to blame when age of x man fail so badly. Not once did i pick a book xD

I often forget that Age of X-Man was something that existed. Rosencanny is so bad that I got burned in the retinas but Age of X-Man is just there, existing.

Honestly no book in age of trash or rosencanny bother to follow. It was a big mess, Cyclops grave to what he and jean exchange in her PR so much more.

But i am some what glad Cyke was not in age of trash.

Fun vid. I to wish to see Cyclops on the Big Screen.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    Mike Mckone (@Mike2112Mckone) posted this fantastic art of Cyke earlier today.

Attachment 96503
    Nice. Speaking of McKone, where has he been?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

If the MCU has made Captain America an incredibly popular and mainstream leader, Cyclops shouldn't be difficult.

I want more stuff like when Emma and Cyke were in the savage land and she explains what he is doing. Or stuff like when Emma and Sue Storm are having quite the back and forth and Cyke is oblivious, or at least how I remember it.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I often forget that Age of X-Man was something that existed. Rosencanny is so bad that I got burned in the retinas but Age of X-Man is just there, existing.
    No small wonder why it was so bad, though~~~

Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    No small wonder why it was so bad, though~~~

So he is basically guilty of headcanon - which is a terrible thing for a writer.

Especially the amount of headcanon he is spouting - almost to the level of "Every single word you said was wrong" but not quite.

Scott didn't try to get it, it went to him after Stark's Anti-Phoenix gun boondoggle, and I am pretty sure Scott went to Wakanda to STOP Namor, although the rest of the world is unlikely to know that since he was defeated before the rest of the P5 showed up.

The rest is somewhat true, but leaves out context or is a major exaggeration. Xavier was killed in backlash while trying to turn Scott into a vegetable, the global subjugation was more of enforcing peace rather than taking over (still a very bad idea considering how people act, but it's leagues away from the global conquest he is implying), and the ones thrown in prison were the ones who kept attacking them, the last time over Colossus talking to some guys who were roundly kicking the Avenger's butts and negotiating free power to most of Eastern Europe. Truly, this justifies a sneak attack where Thor hammers some kids playing video games.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 05-18-2020 at 05:08 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Exactly. Pretty much all of it is a blatant lie, which makes me wonder if he actually read the story or is just repeating what editorial told him.

As if I need anymore reason to discard Rosenxmen.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.