Page 34 of 149 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    ???10101010
    spoilers:
    Alex is reverting to Axis. Sinister has been given custody of him, via the Quiet Council.

Oh and Maddie's Back. Everything is about to ruin Scott's Day. Right on Schedule.
    end of spoilers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is that from X-Force?
    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    It might not end well for him or Alex. I blame the qc
    We all know who qc will blame.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I'm just amused at how incompetent the QC is so far.

I mean, we've already seen how Shaw turned out--- now they're having Sinister lead a team of loose cannons XD huge yikes right there~~~
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I'm just amused at how incompetent the QC is so far.

I mean, we've already seen how Shaw turned out--- now they're having Sinister lead a team of loose cannons XD huge yikes right there~~~
    Scott's series of unfortunate events have begun.

Lol, true.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 03-25-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Scott's series of unfortunate events have begun.

Lol, true.
    Someone has to start keeping track of the QC's eff ups. It's only fair, after all~~~

<insert picture of Cyke throwing his hands up in exasperation while drinking with Logan>
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Yeah today wasnt a good day for him. Storm, Jean, Emma and Wolverine all took turns disrespecting and/or disappointing him

Wait till he gets his Big Boss Start of Darkness.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Yeah today wasnt a good day for him. Storm, Jean, Emma and Wolverine all took turns disrespecting and/or disappointing him
    What did Emma do?

Mighty Member

I don't mind people disrespecting Scott since that's almost par for the course when it comes to him. I do find it hilarious in a facepalm-way, though, that the hive mind council is allowing Sinister free reign to, ahem, reform loose cannons. Because, clearly, unlike Magneto, Nathaniel Essex has a stellar track record of helping the X-Men in the past. A deal with Mr. Sinister is definitely not a deal with the devil~~~~

Cyke's definitely gonna be pissed when all is said and done. And another notch to the QC's eff up tally. Krakoa's a house of cards, but at least Cyke's not the one calling the shots for this one. Can't even use the "survive at all costs" card to excuse questionable decisions for this game--- it's pure carelessness from here on out~~~
    Let your wallet talk.

What did Emma do?
    Nothing she was just being Her lovely self and trolling Scott for a reaction. The other two women where just plain mean and will be blame for what ever happens to Alex. As for Logan when isn't he going after Scott?

Emma has always been this way with Scott. Logan always has to btch about something Scott does wrong. As for Jean and Storm their actions there are different and will play a role, their dismissed of Scott and what happens to Alex will be on them and the QC.

What did Emma do?
    Challenged his leadership and called him dense

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Nothing she was just being Her lovely self and trolling Scott for a reaction. The other two women where just plain mean and will be blame for what ever happens to Alex. As for Logan when isn't he going after Scott?
    Its kinda disrespectful and emasculating to do this in front of everyone. It made him look like and ineffective chump. The QC dismissing him the way they did was belittling as he was reminded that he doesnt have much power or say when it comes to the politics of Krakoa
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-26-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Honestly I thought the QC came off worse. “Don’t question our horrible judicial system, now Sinister what do you suggest” LoL.

Challenged his leadership and called him dense

Its kinda disrespectful and emasculating to do this in front of everyone. It made him look like and ineffective chump. The QC dismissing him the way they did was belittling as he was reminded that he doesnt have much power or say when it comes to the politics of Krakoa
    So is just because some ppl see what Emma is doing as emasculating. I don't see it that way, is in Emma character to troll Scott to get a reaction. As for Storm and Jean they only stop him. He is not in qc he had no right to be there. He was there to protect Alex that could have back fire and Alex gotten a harsh punishment to be made a example of.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Honestly I thought the QC came off worse. “Don’t question our horrible judicial system, now Sinister what do you suggest” LoL.
    Emma is Emma for me and i read just Emma trolling Scott like always. As for QC, Jean and Storm trying to stop Scott before he made it worst for his bother. However my issue with them is if they vote yes to Sinister but we didn't get to see it so we can only assume they did.