Page 62 of 149 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Xavier: "Alright, just so we're all on the same page, Krakoa is basically Utopia on steroids, but with more Game of Thrones BS and Bond villainy, but..."
    X-Men: "Booooohhh!"
    Xavier: "You'll all have nicer houses this time around!"
    X-Men: "Yaaaayyy!"
    Xavier: "This guy, amiright?"
    Wolverine: "Nooooooo! What about the chil..."
    Cyclops: "You've got to be kidd..."
    Xavier: "Diversionary BaitShip, ACTIVATE!"
    Wolverine: "..................."
    Cyclops: "..................."
    Wolverine: "Oh, Scott."
    Cyclops: "Oh, Logan."
    Cyclops: "You know we had this great idea on Utopia that maybe we could try to reform known mutant criminals and re-integrate them into our society?"
    Xavier: "Hmm, nope. We're just going to include all the villains you can think of including the one that has ruined your life when you were a teen and the one that almost mentally destroyed you when you were an adult. In fact we're gonna let them have a strong voice in our government."
    Cyclops: "What? o.O"
    Xavier: "Also almost everyone you ever loved / cared about is alive and immortal. And they're no longer screaming into your face how much they hate you."
    Cyclops: "Hmm. I guess I can live with that."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Xavier: "Alright, just so we're all on the same page, Krakoa is basically Utopia on steroids, but with more Game of Thrones BS and Bond villainy, but..."
    X-Men: "Booooohhh!"
    Xavier: "You'll all have nicer houses this time around!"
    X-Men: "Yaaaayyy!"
    Xavier: "This guy, amiright?"
    Wolverine: "Nooooooo! What about the chil..."
    Cyclops: "You've got to be kidd..."
    Xavier: "Diversionary BaitShip, ACTIVATE!"
    Wolverine: "..................."
    Cyclops: "..................."
    Wolverine: "Oh, Scott."
    Cyclops: "Oh, Logan."
    You forgot the weed. And the water.

There's definitely something in both of them :'D
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Ever since Hickman-Clops has been a thing, it certainly seems like there's less to talk about these days.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Ever since Hickman-Clops has been a thing, it certainly seems like there's less to talk about these days.
    We have a lot less to bitch about

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We have a lot less to bitch about
    And Cyclops is mostly in one book where he doesn't do much.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Ain't that the kicker? XD Hickman's more interested in cheap thrills and world building instead of character development. Some diggit, I suppose.

I'll prolly just wait for TPBs to come out. Whenever it comes out. Maybe.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I’d say it’s only natural that we have nothing to talk about when we haven’t seen Cyclops for the past two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I’d say it’s only natural that we have nothing to talk about when we haven’t seen Cyclops for the past two months.
    True. I miss him. Anyone recommend any trades I can read to tide me over?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    We have few comics yet. People should be more patient, if he wants Cyclops to be the point of view it is for a reason.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We have few comics yet. People should be more patient, if he wants Cyclops to be the point of view it is for a reason.
    Marketing. Definitely marketing.

I mean, we've seen Scott and Logan carry Rosenbubbles' run, and that run wasn't quite BMB, Neverending Will included, even.
    Let your wallet talk.

It kind of makes sense that Cyclops is the great connector of all the X-Books in Hickman's run. Xavier, Magneto, and Moira may be the architects, and Apocalypse, Shaw, Frost, and Kate may be the power players, but Cyclops is the guy that links them all with the appearances in most books. But I say it makes sense given that, if he's a viewpoint character, and he's traditionally a visual and literal representation for being myopic, then that means even more trouble for our heroes in this run.

It'd actually be a pretty juicy role if he becomes the perspective character.

BANNED

Most of the years since Uncanny #600 we had to deal with Cyclops being hyped as the greatest mutant villain, Teen Scott bitching about him, then we had self-loathing/suicidal Cyclops for most of 2019 and now we reached a period of relative peace. We might actually see a lot more after X of Swords is done, because it feels like it will be one of the first turning points in the current phase.

I put it on quite a few pages ago but Scott almost always mentions his family since HoX. The Summers Clan is the natural choice if you want to deal with that topic.

Spectacular Member

I'm at the AvX point of my read through (I've read the main story before, but now I'm also reading all the X-men tie-ins) and I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that Xavier thought this was going to end well:

Screenshot_20200530-164721_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Screenshot_20200530-164520_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Screenshot_20200530-164617_Marvel Unlimited.jpg

Mind-raping the guy who has had his brain tampered with since childhood and who couldn't forgive you for doing something similar to him when he was in the right statw ofmind and you think that it will go swell now that he is not? Also ambushing him with all his enemies inside of his mind? Also dumb of Magneto to bring him in the first place.

Why not have someone whom he could potentially actually trust like Rachel instead? I guess this was the start of the myth of St.Xavier instead of seeing him for the ahady guy he often was.

Thank god we avoided this