Page 42 of 149 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Am I the onlyone that finds him so cute here?
    Cyke looks like he's licking his lips. Dude is genuinely happy to finally have a sit-down for a proper meal.

(Now, any bets who's gonna barge in before he actually has a bite?)
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Sure. But watch it choke him ;D
    Or it could have spices, and haunt him later...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Cyke looks like he's licking his lips. Dude is genuinely happy to finally have a sit-down for a proper meal.

(Now, any bets who's gonna barge in before he actually has a bite?)
    Emma, we all know she hates it when he eats unhealthy things... xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Or it could have spices, and haunt him later...
    Maddie poison it, Jean lick it and Emma stop him from eating it thinking she was being mean. Hahaha jokes on Emma... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Maddie poison it, Jean lick it and Emma stop him from eating it thinking she was being mean. Hahaha jokes on Emma... Lol
    It could be THAT sandwich from the Red Dwarf.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I have been out the loop. There is a new Cyke coming, but it’s a female? Read it on a blog, people were not happy.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    I have been out the loop. There is a new Cyke coming, but it’s a female? Read it on a blog, people were not happy.
    something-something "what if X-Men had sidekicks?" book something-something what if they're zoomers with tiktok / moderate the mutant subreddit? something-something...

Only relation Chicklops has to Cyke is stealing his look, it seems.

But who knows when the books will come out now that Diamond has shutdown. If Marvel is interested in making money over keeping relations with their retailers, though, then they'll have to bank on digital.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

something-something "what if X-Men had sidekicks?" book something-something what if they're zoomers with tiktok / moderate the mutant subreddit? something-something...

Only relation Chicklops has to Cyke is stealing his look, it seems.

But who knows when the books will come out now that Diamond has shutdown. If Marvel is interested in making money over keeping relations with their retailers, though, then they'll have to bank on digital.
    I'd also say that Cyclops is probably her favorite superhero if she is gonna dress like him to such an extent.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'd also say that Cyclops is probably her favorite superhero if she is gonna dress like him to such an extent.
    True. Still doesn't change the fact that they're supposed to be "zoomer side-kicks", whatever that's supposed to mean. Idk, maybe the writing is good or maybe it isn't, but the concept doesn't really stoke me.

The only book I'm looking forward to, at this point, is the Cyke Marvel Snapshot book-- and even then, who knows when / how it'll come out.
    Let your wallet talk.

BANNED

True. Still doesn't change the fact that they're supposed to be "zoomer side-kicks", whatever that's supposed to mean. Idk, maybe the writing is good or maybe it isn't, but the concept doesn't really stoke me.

The only book I'm looking forward to, at this point, is the Cyke Marvel Snapshot book-- and even then, who knows when / how it'll come out.
    Supposed to come out in April 29.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I would buy it if she was Ruby.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Supposed to come out in April 29.
    -sets calendar- thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I would buy it if she was Ruby.
    I'd normally be that dude who'd jump on a book if there's even the slightest mention that Ruby's on it, but in these times, I'd rather wait for someone in the forum to make a review and read several more replies first before buying. Never know how long the lock-down is gonna last... or how much hospital fees will actually cost.
    Let your wallet talk.

Amazing Member

I just subscribed to Marvel Unlimited to kill time while my State is "shelter in place" and with Diamond on pause. I noticed that Cyclops doesnt have a "Character Close Up". I wrote to Marvel last night about it and hoped I could get people from here to do the same, maybe that'll push them to do it.
    Last edited by Cyked; 04-02-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyked View Post
    I just subscribed to Marvel Unlimited to kill time while my State is "shelter in place" and with Diamond on pause. I noticed that Cyclops doesnt have a "Character Close Up". I wrote to Marvel last night about it and hoped I could get people from here to do the same, maybe that'll push them to do it.
    What's a "character close up"?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Amazing Member

Small blurb on the character then a reading list of comics that are the most important moments for the character. Essentially if you want to really get this character, read these.