Page 40 of 149 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You think they’re seeding a future conflict of Cyclops and the Council in a Hellions book?
    It’s definitely a possibility. They’ve been seeding conflicts and set-up throughout all of the books, just look at the X of Swords event.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Pretty much, lol.

As for another topic. Considering Scott's tether to the current direction is his family, Will he snap if something happens to all of them. Something is in store for Vulcan, Havok will now be elsewhere and most likely with Maddie. Jean might undergo a change. Rachel will currently be living elsewhere. Something might happen with her as well. It's just a thought. I hope the guy doesn't snap if that happens.
    From my point of view and how i see his family is,
    Rachel he might be upset if she gets hurt.
    Vulcan even though they are brothers they are not close.
    Jean, is his ex wife but might not push him to snap if something happen to her. I can only see him snapping if Wifi or Alex get hurt. But something bad very bad needs to happen to them for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    The QC knew of the situations (except for the Morlock one) but none of them told them what they did wrong (except for the Morlock one and that was solely Storm). There was nothing to hear or anything for the group to say because again, it wasn't a trial. The 'at risk' mutants weren't being judged (except for the Morlock one) or sentenced because they were not on trial. The QC was there to see how best to handle a group of people that couldn't "make it" on the island with the other mutants. They weren't meeting to punish them, they were only there to discuss what they should do with them.

We don't know if anyone came up with something better because we're not shown that. Storm dismisses Cyclops and tells him they will ponder Sinister's proposal. Also, might I add that during that meeting; the entire Quiet Council was there, including Emma. She had a vote in this too as she's seen earlier asking the council what should they do with the 'at risk' mutants.

You're right, we don't see the vote but I don't think they all agreed immediately. If Jean didn't agree to the Crucible, I don't think she (or Emma) would agree to letting Sinister take the other mutants and form his own team. Anyway, Scott asks Psylocke to look over the minutes of the meeting and checks to make sure that she read the briefing. She's there to make sure things don't get too out of control. As for Alex, Scott says, "I can trust you to go easy on him?" and she replies "As much as I can be trusted. Yes."
    Sinister was blabbing too much and Emma ask if they could get back to the point. Sinister first though was to throw them into the pit, i know he was blabbing but it seem that when he saw Alex he change his mind.

As for Jean I said this once her voting in favor of Sinister might be driven by the idea to protect Alex from a harsh punishment. She would not want to see Scott do something bad just to save his brother. But we never see the votes.

As for Psylocke i though Scott and her arive together because even though is Sinister mission she is the leader.

We already know that Psylocke has a soft side for Scott, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We already know that Psylocke has a soft side for Scott, so to speak.
    Well, if she saves Alex and continues to play her cards right afterwards...
    Dark does not mean deep.

Change the 'is my hand' to 'babysitting Alex'

Gonna be real awkward once Alex, Maddie, and Kwannon stumble upon Sinister's Endless Summers Clone business.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Gonna be real awkward once Alex, Maddie, and Kwannon stumble upon Sinister's Endless Summers Clone business.
    Awkward? that is Kwannon secret plan, she is going to take one home, or more maybe.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    That’s right!!!!!!!

Attack of the clone wars?
    Sinister had a army of clone Maddies and if the og Maddie has a army of clone Cyclops... Lol Everyone will want their personal Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Sinister had a army of clone Maddies and if the og Maddie has a army of clone Cyclops... Lol Everyone will want their personal Cyclops.
    It’s canon that at one point sinister had a clone army of cyclops Before hickmans secret wars

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sinister_London

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Sinister's Secret Service: selling CyClones for every mutant's needs
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Sinister's Secret Service: selling CyClones for every mutant's needs

233C7075-C198-46B0-82E4-EB0ABA8332F4.jpg

Sinister cyclops clone

So rad Dustin weaver retweeted a Question I sent him regarding cyclops

https://twitter.com/RichieTerrones/s...40549486563328

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So rad Dustin weaver retweeted a Question I sent him regarding cyclops

https://twitter.com/RichieTerrones/s...40549486563328
    Who is this character?