Page 86 of 149 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2233
    Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I have the feeling that anything significant with Scott won't be til after the second phase of Hickman's story is well underway. Unfortunately, with the pandemic mucking things up, that'll probably not be until next year. Personally, having him show up for an arc in most of the satellite books like New Mutants and Excalibur seems like something they could look into doing, IMO.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I have the feeling that anything significant with Scott won't be til after the second phase of Hickman's story is well underway. Unfortunately, with the pandemic mucking things up, that'll probably not be until next year. Personally, having him show up for an arc in most of the satellite books like New Mutants and Excalibur seems like something they could look into doing, IMO.
    Yeah, it seems like it will be a while until Scott gets a big character driven arc/role. I just hope the payoff is worth the wait.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

With all the clues scattered, it is highly likely that the second arc will accentuate Scott's "sessession" with the Krakoa regime
    My main fear is that Scott will still be mistakenly seen as the one who messed it up
    However, Hickman still shows that Polaris, Kurt, Logan, Rogue and Magik also have questions about Krakoa so Scott could finally have allies if he revolts (the first time, he was really abandoned by all, only Emma and Illyana were really on his side, as they were the only ones who truly understood what he was feeling)

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    With all the clues scattered, it is highly likely that the second arc will accentuate Scott's "sessession" with the Krakoa regime
    My main fear is that Scott will still be mistakenly seen as the one who messed it up
    However, Hickman still shows that Polaris, Kurt, Logan, Rogue and Magik also have questions about Krakoa so Scott could finally have allies if he revolts (the first time, he was really abandoned by all, only Emma and Illyana were really on his side, as they were the only ones who truly understood what he was feeling)
    Maybe Mystique leading the first inside war on krokoa because she couldn't get her wife back leads people to start questioning things and Scott will be one of them..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Maybe Mystique leading the first inside war on krokoa because she couldn't get her wife back leads people to start questioning things and Scott will be one of them..
    Oh gosh
    I can't believe I forgot Mystique's plot !
    Arguably, she really is Krakoa's biggest internal threat (and maybe she will benefit from Rogue's support (Rogue and Mystique's relationship is always complicated, but Rogue loved Destiny very much, that would be really ooc if she doesn't care)

Mystique finding out about Moira as the catalyst for downfall of Krakoa is pretty juicy. She certainly would reveal Moira being alive and her big revelation to fracture the faith Scott has in Xavier.

BANNED

X-men #13 variant.

I like the X stitched on Scott's face.

There is only one song that comes to mind right now and I imagine a army of Cyclops dancing to it.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Did Cyclops appear in any of the ongoing Dawn of X era of X-Men comics? I only know he appeared as part of the main cast in X-Men Vol. 5 by Hickman. And I tried checking on CMRO but it's not updated since Rosenberg's Uncanny X-Men in 2018.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Did Cyclops appear in any of the ongoing Dawn of X era of X-Men comics? I only know he appeared as part of the main cast in X-Men Vol. 5 by Hickman. And I tried checking on CMRO but it's not updated since Rosenberg's Uncanny X-Men in 2018.
    He was in Hellions #1 and at least one issue of New Mutants IIRC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    And in X-men/F4.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Oh gosh
    I can't believe I forgot Mystique's plot !
    Arguably, she really is Krakoa's biggest internal threat (and maybe she will benefit from Rogue's support (Rogue and Mystique's relationship is always complicated, but Rogue loved Destiny very much, that would be really ooc if she doesn't care)
    Personally, I'd pick Sinister as the No.1 threat.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post

X-men #13 variant.
    Halloween will probably be cancelled this year, but this cover will help take the sting out of it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops_was_right View Post
    He was also in the crowd when Xavier got assassinated in X-Force #2, I think.