Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
If you can think of one time in X-Men history during which Cyke used the word 'noodling' as a metaphor for battle plans, I will respectfully take it back.

Not so much a case of non-entity, but rather a case of non-established-personality. He's basically the anti-Cyclops.

I mean, family before duty? Yeah, that totally sounds like Cyclops, lol. Totally.
The hyperbole is hilarious lol

Seems pretty obvious that Hickman and Duggan aren't basing Cyclops current character quirks on the SUPREME battlemaster of the X-Men 'Cyclops' he's being written as dorky dad Clops lol let him be written as a dorky dad considering it's an aspect of the character that is criminally under written because well he's never had a chance to be a dorky dad considering his family has been consistently ripped from him.

I don't think a writer focusing on a different aspect of a character so it makes that character OC it's merely am avenue that hasn't been explored yet. So yeah dorky Dadclops likes to use words like "noodling" and make bad sex jokes while simultaneously planning to use a space station with a interdimensional portal against a bunch of ancient mutants with control over a demonic Army. At least I hope.