Page 122 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2233
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Superman Revenge Squad?

lol, count me in. What's the lineup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think Cyclops have any more vengeful exes... Maybe throw some inhuman pissed about the terrigen mists, that prison warden that he had Danger mark with the X scar on the face and maybe someone from the Breakworld.
    The Phoenix Force.

PF literally killed Emma and rewrote reality just because PresidentClops chose her as his First Lady.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The Phoenix Force.

PF literally killed Emma and rewrote reality just because PresidentClops chose her as his First Lady.
    Next thing you know, the Phoenix will throw a hissy fit and seek retribution upon Cyke for not deploying m̶o̶r̶e any effort whatsoever to free it from Aaron.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 10-22-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Superman Revenge Squad?

lol, count me in. What's the lineup?
    Jason Aaron leads it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Jason Aaron leads it.
    Looking at that Avengers #41 solicit, I just hope the Summers clan will preemptively forfeit so Hickman can just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Looking at that Avengers #41 solicit, I just hope the Summers clan will preemptively forfeit so Hickman can just ignore it.
    In my imagination, while the Phoenix is doing its thing with the Avengers and Logan, on the Moon are Scott, Rachel and Jean watching a movie and being happy to ignore the situation.

In my imagination, while the Phoenix is doing its thing with the Avengers and Logan, on the Moon are Scott, Rachel and Jean watching a movie and being happy to ignore the situation.
    Phoenix: "But Rachel... We're family. We hardly ever spend time together."
    Rachel: "Yeah, no. I've been hanging out with Mom, Dad, Logan, Charles, Mom, Dad, Magneto, Apocalypse, Mom, Dad and I can objectively say you're the worst parental figure ever. Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass."
    Phoenix: "......................"
    Phoenix: "Well, there's no need to be petty about it, kiddo. Sheesh."

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Jason Aaron leads it.
    Speaking on behalf of the state of Alabama, we are so sorry to have foisted Jason Aaron upon the comics world. No amount of penance would be enough to wash away our shame.

The Phoenix Force.

Now I'm envisioning every Phoenix host going Yandere for Cyclops, like in Rick and Morty except played for horror rather than comedy.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Now I'm envisioning every Phoenix host going Yandere for Cyclops, like in Rick and Morty except played for horror rather than comedy.
    It would be a great running gag, if every time someone got the Phoenix they end up thinking Cyclops is hot.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Speaking on behalf of the state of Alabama, we are so sorry to have foisted Jason Aaron upon the comics world. No amount of penance would be enough to wash away our shame.
    I'm almost afraid to ask what Aaron's done to the Phoenix after it was stolen from the x-office but... you know what? I can stay afraid. I don't need to know 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    In my fanfics, I lean towards the whole "Child of the Universe" angle where the PF is figuratively a child that doesn't know what to do with its crush / hurdles in life, so its actions are always extreme. But Yandere!PF sounds fire, too.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

It would be a great running gag, if every time someone got the Phoenix they end up thinking Cyclops is hot.
    What if everyone gets the Phoenix? Just Scott and the Phoenix, all six billion of them.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Mighty Member

What if everyone gets the Phoenix? Just Scott and the Phoenix, all six billion of them.
    "Phoenix is a helluva drug."
    Let your wallet talk.

Jean: "Oh no you don't, buster. Not bothering to show up for dinner is one thing, but no one, no one skips dishwashing duty in this house. You better have a good excuse."
    Scott: "I do, actually. I've spent the whole day listening to various representatives of the superhero community yelling at me over FaceTime. Well, pretending to listen, anyway."
    Jean: "Why would they... What did you do, Scott?"
    Scott: "I don't know. They all seem to think I've been having sexual intercourse with their significant other."
    Jean: "Why would anyone think that? The logistics alone would make no sense whatsoever. "
    Scott: "Something about folks waking up at night and screaming my name."
    Jean: "Oh, yeah, that *is* annoying."
    Scott: "......................."
    Jean: "......................."
    Rachel: "I hate this family so much, sometimes."

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post

I kid, I kid - but we're watching y'all.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

"Phoenix is a helluva drug."
    Or it becomes a seasonal illness:

"How's the mother-in-law doing?"
    "Still working that Phoenix flu out of her system."
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.