Page 143 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2233
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Shipping is ruining everything - and I really truly mean that. Comic books, tv shows, films, video games, it's all being hurt by shipping.

More seriously, there is more to Scott (or Jean or Logan) than who he is or was sleeping with but to some people, for good or bad, that's what defines him (them) and I think that's a shame.
    I agree. I get that fans get invested in fictional relationships, but shipping tends to bring out the worst in people. Cyclops is a prime example of a character that has received a ridiculous amount of hatred over the years for not being considered as sexy as his supposed romantic rival. (Not that people don't have other reasons for disliking Scott, but there's no denying that "He's not Wolverine" has traditionally been the main one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyked View Post
    Hickman seems like he's saying just headcannon what's going on. His process is just a justification for resurrection and over coming death. He doesn't seem to interested in writing stories about souls and theology just yet:
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/jo...-resurrection/
    I just can't help but have this low level background frequency that this isn't Scott (or Jean or Nightcrawler, etc.) because I can't accept that attitude. He says it's "a story" but at the pace this is going...
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    I agree. I get that fans get invested in fictional relationships, but shipping tends to bring out the worst in people. Cyclops is a prime example of a character that has received a ridiculous amount of hatred over the years for not being considered as sexy as his supposed romantic rival. (Not that people don't have other reasons for disliking Scott, but there's no denying that "He's not Wolverine" has traditionally been the main one.)
    Absolutely, there can be no denying that the shipping and anti-shipping has led to so much of the hate towards Scott. He was only good with Jean, he's terrible for Jean, he should be with Emma only, Emma ruined him, he can't function without having someone, he should be alone forever, it just keeps going. Who a character is with isn't generally the most important/interesting thing.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Now this is the power of Friendship.
    This relationship (Scott & the Champions) has GOT TO BE one of THE most bizarre-yet-charming relationships in current X-lore. The fact that our Captain Commander was part of this team and their love for each other is still there is just so lovely.

Amazing Member

So I was reading X-Men Dark Reign the other day and had to laugh at seeing Cyclops use binoculars with his visor. To me it looks weird, and I got to thinking...what if the visor had different sensory settings to work as binocculars, nigh vision goggles, infra red stuff like that...What do you all think about it being more then just a safety device to keep the blasts at bay?

Also then I got to thinking, what type of gear do you think he has in all those pouches? Like I wondered about a bright green flash bang device to blind others, but the red from the visor/blast would filter that light out for Cyclops himself.

Any one else ever think about this or have things to add?

So I was reading X-Men Dark Reign the other day and had to laugh at seeing Cyclops use binoculars with his visor. To me it looks weird, and I got to thinking...what if the visor had different sensory settings to work as binocculars, nigh vision goggles, infra red stuff like that...What do you all think about it being more then just a safety device to keep the blasts at bay?

Also then I got to thinking, what type of gear do you think he has in all those pouches? Like I wondered about a bright green flash bang device to blind others, but the red from the visor/blast would filter that light out for Cyclops himself.

I agree that it should be multipurpose, makes you wonder why it hasn't been done yet.

Maybe Scott keeps some survival gear in his pouches? Or pictures of his family.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This relationship (Scott & the Champions) has GOT TO BE one of THE most bizarre-yet-charming relationships in current X-lore. The fact that our Captain Commander was part of this team and their love for each other is still there is just so lovely.
    Gotta wonder when they'll do a time-displaced older version of Ms. Marvel and Miles' Spider-Man and all the others coming back in time to help Scott through some time shenanigans.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    New interactions between Scott and Rachel ? I'm in !

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    New interactions between Scott and Rachel ? I'm in !
    I’m so happy about this

The animated series gave his visor an infrared vision mode - he used it to track someone underground by the residual heat left from their footprints.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The animated series gave his visor an infrared vision mode - he used it to track someone underground by the residual heat left from their footprints.
    I do not remember this

I do not remember this
    I think he only did it one time, and he wasn't really in the episode much outside of that IIRC.
    Dark does not mean deep.

So Scott and Jean leading an xmen team. Ok.

Who do you want to be on Scott's team?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.