Page 32 of 149 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    BANNED

thats just a power move

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Leah Williams did state in an interview that x-factor would be exploring each member’s love life, which got me thinking about who Lorna and Rachel will be hooking up with. The two of them getting together would be cute, but would it be too awkward for Lorna to start dating her ex’s niece lol?
    Wouldn't it be even more awkward with Scott?

Leah Williams did state in an interview that x-factor would be exploring each member’s love life, which got me thinking about who Lorna and Rachel will be hooking up with. The two of them getting together would be cute, but would it be too awkward for Lorna to start dating her ex’s niece lol?
    There's been weirder.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Considering Archangel has memories of his time displaced self having sex with Logan's daughter? It's actually quite tame.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Considering Archangel has memories of his time displaced self having sex with Logan's daughter? It's actually quite tame.
    Damn that’s the truth

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I guess Scott dodged an awkward bullet then.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member

Betsy can hook up with Cyke now!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Was it Betsy or Kwannon that was after him - I think they used the latter to excuse the former in the end, but I can't keep my retcons straight. And often times, neither can Marvel.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Was it Betsy or Kwannon that was after him - I think they used the latter to excuse the former in the end, but I can't keep my retcons straight. And often times, neither can Marvel.
    From what I remember, I believe it was Kwannon.

Though what you say about retcons is entirely true...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Xavier and Erik's romance will get a whole lot more awkward if Cyke and Lorna do hook up. Then again, this is Krakoa, so...
    I am so in for Scott and Lorna but wtf is this about Xavier and Erik? Lol

Xavier: Scott stay away from your step sister.
    Scott:...... Rogue??
    Erik:......
    Xavier:...... I hate you Erik is over... 'runs off crying'
    Erik: you know Scott how they say is not your fault to kids when their parents break up... Well Scott it is this time.
    Scott:... Anyways i am off on my date with Lorna.

Lol Scott did it to be able to date her

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    X-Men (vol. 2) #20 - affair.jpg

Maybe old feeling come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Send a baby to a future from which he can never return" = "Send your child to a portal that can be reached by walking five minutes from your home and from which he can return when he feels like it".

The children were further from their homes when they were in Mansion X, now they literally have a portal next to their home.
    Send a baby to the future or he will certainly die painfully / Take away a child in a pretty safe and lovely environment.

A child who has had a happiest childhood that any X-men. Into a "camp" leadered 70% by criminals and supremacist. Also the "Your child could go back whenever he wants" (but don't you dare to try to reach him when you want) comes for people know for being pretty untrusty and manipulative. Neither option looks good for a parent TBH but the second one had options, at least should be allowed to refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    X-Men (vol. 2) #20 - affair.jpg

Maybe old feeling come back.
    I remember a issue some time age when Emma enters into Scott mind and takes a tour around any woman Scott has think before and Psylocke is between them, he seems to have a fetish for the telepaths.

But also think that if he were interested on Lorna Magneto would be supportive (and yes, probably asking for grandsons), who else would be worthy of his daughter but the "son" of his best friend? also they would unite the families. In a darker way would be an interesting karma for Havoc after Madeline and the goblin prince stuff.

Other question if Jean and Emma are into the council and the council declared that Krakoa citizens had the duty to produce more mutants, and they had to lead by the example. Will we now see the origins of Rachel or Ruby?
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I am so in for Scott and Lorna but wtf is this about Xavier and Erik? Lol

Xavier: Scott stay away from your step sister.
    Scott:...... Rogue??
    Erik:......
    Xavier:...... I hate you Erik is over... 'runs off crying'
    Erik: you know Scott how they say is not your fault to kids when their parents break up... Well Scott it is this time.
    Scott:... Anyways i am off on my date with Lorna.

Lol Scott did it to be able to date her
    I can't be the only one that doesn't think that all Xavier, Moira, and Magneto do is talk when they're in their secret nook of the island, right? Especially in the backdrop of Krakoa Sex Island(tm)? XD

If Cyke and Logan are booping each other when Jeanie's away, so too can Erik/Xavier~!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I remember a issue some time age when Emma enters into Scott mind and takes a tour around any woman Scott has think before and Psylocke is between them, he seems to have a fetish for the telepaths.
    I certainly don't blame him. He has good taste.

But also think that if he were interested on Lorna Magneto would be supportive (and yes, probably asking for grandsons), who else would be worthy of his daughter but the "son" of his best friend? also they would unite the families. In a darker way would be an interesting karma for Havoc after Madeline and the goblin prince stuff.

Other question if Jean and Emma are into the council and the council declared that Krakoa citizens had the duty to produce more mutants, and they had to lead by the example. Will we now see the origins of Rachel or Ruby?
    This makes so much sense.

99% of X-men and X-woman have the body of supermodels, it is normal that they have had fantasies with practically everyone.