Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Yes, and as has been talked before why this is a serious mistake. I don't think that no one will shed a tear by Sabretooth, but when they kept doing it to other mutants with better relationships the complains will start to rise, even sooner if they get that they could condemn an innocent because rushing to conclusions.
    They didnt condemn innocents though. Putting them in the pits like Sabretooth would have done so. The concept of what was done wasnt a terrible idea. Sinister leading the charge however is. These mutants were given the chance at redemption, an oppurtunity to do productive things with their powers

Jean and Storm didnt coddle Scot but at the same time emotional outbursts isnt needed while a meeting is taking place. It was disruptive to the proceedings and while he leads the X-men, he doesnt lead Krakoa and therefore doesnt have a voice at the table. There's an inherent bias bc Alex is his brother which makes him unobjective unlike the other members of the council. Scott didnt really need to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    The mutants put in the Hellions squad are there because every attempt to rehabilitate them through therapy or medication has failed. So why does Alex deserve to be there? He has barely developed this split personality, so shouldn't they have Doctor Reyes and Sage investigate his condition first before shoving him in a team filled with villains that should be treated as a last resort? Alex is not violent the majority of the time so he would be willing to go along with whatever tests or treatments he needed.
    IA. I think the assumption is thatwhat happened with him in Blue failed and he is back to his inverted self which was known for violence. Emma never really fixxed him, but put a bandaid over his inverted persona. I do think a better solution would have been to have the telepaths work with him more deeply on a regular basis but I guess that wouldnt make for an itneresting book
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-27-2020 at 01:05 PM.

The violent one is Logan he even killed QC members but he gets no trial. Alex right away they evennignore that he said I dont remember. Scott has every right to be there his brother is being play and he is the onlyone that seems to think Sinister is up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    No, what I'm asking them is to be fair, they are sold as "kind and compassionate", "the heart of the teams", "the moral compasses". And they frequently act their part. With everybody, but once is Scott the one who has a problem, there are no kind, no compassion, no soft words, not confort, NOT EVEN A FAIR TRIAL. There is not corruption in just take a moment to calm your own lover/one of your oldest friends when he is in great pain. And there is not bias at all in offering a just trial instead of just jumping conclusions and punish people.
    Emma never said she was nice and in the QC meeting she didn't tell Scott off. She was annoy at the meeting but she would never do that to Scott knowing is his brothers life on the line. If she was to take a low jab at Scott she would have join Storm and the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    The violent one is Logan he even killed QC members but he gets no trial. Alex right away they evennignore that he said I dont remember. Scott has every right to be there his brother is being play and he is the onlyone that seems to think Sinister is up to no good.
    Trials dont appear to be a thing on Krakoa

He was mind controlled , so he doesn't need a trial.

I do agreed though that sending Alex with Sinister is a terrible idea and that Scott has the right to be angry about it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    They clearly were not interested in any of their’s story. That’s part of what makes the scene so questionable. It wouldn’t take much to find out the truth of what really happened, or for that matter what actually is going on with Havok. Still first thing we see Storm do is falsely judge a mutant through bias, and then later is dismissive of outside objections. An outburst was the least of what would have been justifiable there.
    Let me tell you why Jean and Storm judge them all guilty and disnt even bother to hear Alex and the rest and where harsh to Scott.

'Logan says Alex did this and that and this...'

Let me tell you why Jean and Storm judge them all guilty and disnt even bother to hear Alex and the rest and where harsh to Scott.

'Logan says Alex did this and that and this...'
    Jean and Storm? There were 9 other Council members in that scene. You dont know that those two even judged him guilty

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He was mind controlled , so he doesn't need a trial.
    Dude Alex doeant remember jack but he gets a trial? No one asking wtf is going on no one to defend them.
    They side with Logan right away but throw the book on the rest? Injustice in the QC just like in the real world it seems

Dude Alex doeant remember jack but he gets a trial? No one asking wtf is going on no one to defend them.
    They side with Logan right away but throw the book on the rest? Injustice in the QC just like in the real world it seems
    Again there was no trial. The book wasnt thrown at anyone. They'd be in the Pit if that were the case

Alex is reverting back toward his inverted persona what Emma did to him to fix him is not working anymore, he needs the therapy, he doesn't need Sinister thought, so that part of the plan is indeed a bad one.

Also there were other X-Men that saw him, not just Logan.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean and Storm? There were 9 other Council members in that scene. You dont know that those two even judged him guilty
    By the way they when after Scott then yes I can say they did. Storm and Jean ignore Alex voice that he didn't remember anything. I dont expect much from Jean but Storm that was just bad the way she acted in the QC and not the Scott part

By the way they when after Scott then yes I can say they did. Storm and Jean ignore Alex voice that he didn't remember anything. I dont expect much from Jean but Storm that was just bad the way she acted in the QC and not the Scott part
    They didnt go after Scott. Jean told him that Alex maimed some humans and Storm told him to leave. You seemed focused on hating on them as if they were the only ones in that room. What about Nightcrawler? He's the one that gave testimony to what Alex did and said nothing about him not remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Alex is reverting back toward his inverted persona what Emma did to him to fix him is not working anymore, he needs the therapy, he doesn't need Sinister thought, so that part of the plan is indeed a bad one.

Also there were other X-Men that saw him, not just Logan.
    They are not trying to fix him just make a problem go away wile others whonhave a worst violent nature get away with all. I get Scott on this and when things gonside ways I want to see him blast all the QC especially two of them.

They are not trying to fix him just make a problem go away wile others whonhave a worst violent nature get away with all. I get Scott on this and when things gonside ways I want to see him blast all the QC especially two of them.
    They are trying and their idea is actually not a bad, a program to help those mutants that basically can't control their worst sides (all the Hellions are unstable or unwilling to cooperate in general), the problem is, as i said is that they are putting a huge monster in charge of the process and yes i do think that Scott has every right to be angry for that decision. I just disagreed with the idea that Logan needed a trial because doing something is literally not his fault. I do expect a fallout for this disaster for their sloppy solution thought.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

It wasn't a trial. None of them got a trial. The QC was there to determine what to do with the mutants who aren't able to completely, peacefully be around the other mutants on the island.
    They didn't just "side with Logan" you forget there was an entire team there, one of which was Kurt who's on the council.
    There was no book throwing either. The QC didn't know what to do with the group of mutants, they weren't being judged, they weren't being tried, they were there to determine how best to handle them. Magneto even says it is their job to make a place for them.

As for Alex, look at his face, the way he's reacting. He feels remorseful, he even tells Scott that it's ok.
    After Jean tells Scott what Alex did and almost could have done, Scott asks him what are they talking about and Alex explains that he doesn't remember and that he thinks his head is messed up.
    It is *Nightcrawler* who tells Scott that Alex was going to kill the humans, that he was only stopped by Logan. So no, they are not taking Logan's word, they're taking Kurt's. Who again is a member of the council and was there.

After Sinister gives his proposal, Scott tells the council they can't be serious to actually consider it. Alex puts his hand on Scott's shoulder and tells him that he has to relax.

Jean tells Scott that his objections are heard but that the QC will decide how to proceed and Storm tells him to leave. We don't see a vote, we don't know how any of them voted.

What we do know is that Sinister gets his team and Alex is on it. That's it. Everything else is atrocious levels of conjecture and projecting.
    Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 03-27-2020 at 01:58 PM.