Page 51 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    never forget.

Attachment 95614
    I miss him, comic books are nothing for me with out him.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I miss him, comic books are nothing for me with out him.
    In hickmans run I find cyclops already questioning things

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I'd love to see him find more people like Kurt that have questions/issues with how Krakoa is being run. Cannonball might be a good candidate considering what he witnessed with his sister at the Crucible.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    He was a great cyclops.... they just didn’t give him enough to do
    He's also an earth sign. Who I always imagined Cyclops to be.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    This is amazing

Tom Reilly (@tomreillyart) Tweeted:
    Thought I would join in on the #Creators4Comics auction with this recent 11 x 12 Cyclops piece!
    • Auction ends April 20 @ 12 PM EST
    • Bid by replying to this tweet
    • Opening bid: $150
    • Winner donates directly to
    @BincFoundation https://t.co/oGRQpivatz
    Wow, these really are good. Blue team Cyclops looks like he is wearing that jacket he wore for like one issue. Looks good. I didn't mind the jackets for the X-Men so much its when they were spreading to every character in the MU. When you have a Knight start to wear one that's when you have to start controlling yourself. And we also have AoA Grungeclops I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I'd love to see him find more people like Kurt that have questions/issues with how Krakoa is being run. Cannonball might be a good candidate considering what he witnessed with his sister at the Crucible.
    I'm not sure what to think as regards on wether this little thread wiill be explored to any great copacity. There should be more people, though. Cannonball isn't a bad choice. Things take so long in stories now the way they are written.

I'm just spitballin' some because I'm bored staying at home, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They really named it "Cyclops Was Right" the absolute madmen. I thought the teaser of his T3 was as far as we would get with this.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    He's also an earth sign. Who I always imagined Cyclops to be.

Wow, these really are good. Blue team Cyclops looks like he is wearing that jacket he wore for like one issue. Looks good. I didn't mind the jackets for the X-Men so much its when they were spreading to every character in the MU. When you have a Knight start to wear one that's when you have to start controlling yourself. And we also have AoA Grungeclops I see.

I'm not sure what to think as regards on wether this little thread wiill be explored to any great copacity. There should be more people, though. Cannonball isn't a bad choice. Things take so long in stories now the way they are written.
    Once Moira gets exposed I find that there will be a schism

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

The biggest weakness in the new era to me is characterization/ character interactions. The ideas/concepts are great but how the characters interact/feel about them feels slightly hollow for now. I would like more panel time to show how some characters view things.

Hopefully it's all being built up for something, but even then it feels slightly odd. At least Scott is somewhere in the category of reacting to things. He seems to be the character Hickman is building towards something. What that is, who knows?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I've always held the belief that Charles/Erik/Moira/Pocky did *something* to the mutants that came in to totally buy into everything like they have. I know Hickman said that there wasn't any telepathic shenanigans, but I'm kinda starting to think he was BSing us to keep it secret, lol.

I've always held the belief that Charles/Erik/Moira/Pocky did *something* to the mutants that came in to totally buy into everything like they have. I know Hickman said that there wasn't any telepathic shenanigans, but I'm kinda starting to think he was BSing us to keep it secret, lol.
    Hey may not be. Krakoa may be doing something. It feeds on the mutants in order to survive so its possible that it may be having some influence on them that keeps them loyal to it

But people do NOT completely agree with everything Xavier does. Logan, Scott, Mystique, Fallen Angels ... have strongly disagreed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But people do NOT completely agree with everything Xavier does. Logan, Scott, Mystique, Fallen Angels ... have strongly disagreed.
    Yet he remains the biggest leader of the "X-men" on Krakoa. Scott's made some noises about what's going wrong but he's far from overthrowing Xavier for being a bad leader. Question is, how far is Scott going to take before he breaks? Mystique got betrayed but she's Mystique, the chances of her not betraying them anyway was a matter of when, not if. Logan's pacified, he's fine taking orders from the man who tried to kill him by extracting his adamantium, making friends with Gorgon and his line in the sand was Omega Red?