Page 79 of 149 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2233

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Not currently. Cyclops optic blast are basically long range punchs now.
    If he is well written, he needs the visorso as not to be extremely dangerous.

Of course he can focus and open his eyes more or less to have some control but if he opens them wide and you are close = Dead.

If Storm and Cyclops had been fighting with each other using their powers, Ororo wouldn't have thrown lightning at Scott either. It wasn't a death match.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    In any case Storm won the fight, didn't do it in a honest way and Maddie was messing with Cyclops.

I can see why so many people want to see Maddie back and Cyclops reaction. I wonder if she is pretending to be Emma again and sleeping with Scott. She has done it before.
    Why pretend to be Emma when it would be much easier to just pretend to be Jean?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why pretend to be Emma when it would be much easier to just pretend to be Jean?
    Because that would be boring sex, Emma is the kinky one and Maddie from the issues I read seems to mirror Emma.

It's not in very good taste to say it, but I'm amused to think that Jean has to be amazed at everything Scott has learned from Emma.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's not in very good taste to say it, but I'm amused to think that Jean has to be amazed at everything Scott has learned from Emma.
    I think Emma would say it’s in perfect taste.

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Hehehe, Emma should be call a sex god. I need to see Scott and Emma being weird, I missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Striderblack01 View Post
    I think Emma would say it’s in perfect taste.

"You are welcome, Jean".

"You are welcome, Jean".
    At this point it should be Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    At this point it should be Ladies
    I've been thinking recently about that "Sinister Rumor" that I was already mentioning about Emma, Cyclops, Jean and Logan, which suggested that Scott was perhaps with someone else.

I've been thinking and maybe it could be Kwannon. She was clearly attracted to him in the 90s, has agreed to infiltrate Hellions because he asked her to, and is a telepath who could kick Scott's ass, which is definitely his type.

I've been thinking recently about that "Sinister Rumor" that I was already mentioning about Emma, Cyclops, Jean and Logan, which suggested that Scott was perhaps with someone else.

I've been thinking and maybe it could be Kwannon. She was clearly attracted to him in the 90s, has agreed to infiltrate Hellions because he asked her to, and is a telepath who could kick Scott's ass, which is definitely his type.
    Kwannon was never attracted to Scott. She barely even interacted with him during her brief stay with the team. You are thinking of Betsy as Psylocke whom admitted to finding Scott very attractive. Kwannon's more aggressive persona only allowed her to act on it but it was still all Betsy

The wife and the other guy are messing around her husband knows but doesn't cared because he is with many others. Kwannon seems to be the right one but it also indicates that he is with other woman. I would love to see him with Storm if that was the case.

Kwannon was never attracted to Scott. She barely even interacted with him during her brief stay with the team. You are thinking of Betsy as Psylocke whom admitted to finding Scott very attractive. Kwannon's more aggressive persona only allowed her to act on it but it was still all Betsy
    I always thought it was Kwannon and not Betsy who was attracted to Scott.

Betsy would not go for it but I can see Kwannon doing this.

I always thought it was Kwannon and not Betsy who was attracted to Scott.
    Scott left the team when Kwannon joined. By the time he returned, it was back to back crossovers with Fatal Attractions and Blood Ties and then she was dead. I think they maybe interacted one time and it was a generic order on a mission. It was Betsy that was used in the storyline when Scott was being seduced. Betsy admitted her attraction to Jean

if SS#5 is Scott then is Emma and Maddie okay Betsy to this now
    Last edited by bell; 07-13-2020 at 10:04 AM.