Page 80 of 149 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2233

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I've been thinking recently about that "Sinister Rumor" that I was already mentioning about Emma, Cyclops, Jean and Logan, which suggested that Scott was perhaps with someone else.

I've been thinking and maybe it could be Kwannon. She was clearly attracted to him in the 90s, has agreed to infiltrate Hellions because he asked her to, and is a telepath who could kick Scott's ass, which is definitely his type.
    Jdw said Scott is a one woman type of guy, but who knows if ooc Scott is into being with others.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I've been thinking recently about that "Sinister Rumor" that I was already mentioning about Emma, Cyclops, Jean and Logan, which suggested that Scott was perhaps with someone else.

I've been thinking and maybe it could be Kwannon. She was clearly attracted to him in the 90s, has agreed to infiltrate Hellions because he asked her to, and is a telepath who could kick Scott's ass, which is definitely his type.
    Seeing the excerpt again, it does seem to be implied now that you mention it. Not sure it's kwannon though.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Jdw said Scott is a one woman type of guy, but who knows if ooc Scott is into being with others.
    Things being left vague for the time being seems to make things more messier than necessary.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 07-13-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Spectacular Member

Marvel did a release of God Loves, Man Kills with new extras. In the first issue there is an interview with Chris Claremont and he says some great things about Scott. Here is that part
    7265AACF-E244-4C3D-BBC1-916D79BE2E29.jpg

DE7C1F92-8392-4C3B-B7AD-5747830B7FDD.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    Marvel did a release of God Loves, Man Kills with new extras. In the first issue there is an interview with Chris Claremont and he says some great things about Scott. Here is that part

that made me smily

1betsyandScott.jpg

I just had to

I think that this secret is not just about the bedroom stuff. When they say the husband is up the same and more, I believe they are talking that Cyclops is keeping a relationship with Emma and possibly doing something else that Jean would not agree with.

I hope is something like this, at least it would be something else for Scott beyond just the relationship stuff.

Why so many people think that #5 is about Scott?
    Correct me if I am wrong but he has more then one child. He has acknowledged Wifi and Red v2.o. It would say ' she is married with kids'. It can also be a girl as they didn't want to say the gender of the child. Scott has call his children kids acknowledge both as being his.

What does Maddie become to Wifi then?
    Last edited by DianaWw; 07-13-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Astonishing Member

Correct me if I am wrong but he has more then one child. He has acknowledged Wifi and Red v2.o. It would say ' she is married with kids'. It can also be a girl as they didn't want to say the gender of the child. Scott has call his children kids acknowledge both as being young.

"He's the best there is at what he does" hints at Wolverine, and Wolverine likes Jean Grey - who is married to Scott and Kid Cable lives with them as the son they never had. Of course, it could be worded like that to make the obvious suspects a red herring.

Correct me if I am wrong but he has more then one child. He has acknowledged Wifi and Red v2.o. It would say ' she is married with kids'. It can also be a girl as they didn't want to say the gender of the child. Scott has call his children kids acknowledge both as being his.

There are only 2 confirmed married couples that I can think of on Krakoa (Scott/Jean and Rogue/Gambit). Gambit and Rogue dont have any kids

BTW, the secret says she has a kid, not he. Technically depending on who asks, Jean only has one child. Sinister wrote this secret and if he's considering his creation (Maddie) as Cable's sole mother, then Jean only has Rachel by default. There is more evidence pointing to this secret being about Scott/Jean/Logan than not

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    "He's the best there is at what he does" hints at Wolverine, and Wolverine likes Jean Grey - who is married to Scott and Kid Cable lives with them as the son they never had. Of course, it could be worded like that to make the obvious suspects a red herring.
    There is nothing to prove right now that Scott and Jean are married. If they where living as husban and wife why is she not in his bedroom too? Why not Mrs Summer? #5 hints at cheating, nothing about a open marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There are only 2 confirmed married couples that I can think of on Krakoa (Scott/Jean and Rogue/Gambit). Gambit and Rogue dont have any kids

BTW, the secret says she has a kid, not he. Technically depending on who asks, Jean only has one child. Sinister wrote this secret and if he's considering his creation (Maddie) as Cable's sole mother, then Jean only has Rachel by default. There is more evidence pointing to this secret being about Scott/Jean/Logan than not
    Okay can you give me where in the new books says Scott is married?

There was another secret that I remember that spoke about no one knows they are together. It was though it was Scott and Emma but it might be Jean and Logan.

Astonishing Member

There is nothing to prove right now that Scott and Jean are married. If they where living as husban and wife why is she not in his bedroom too? Why not Mrs Summer? #5 hints at cheating, nothing about a open marriage.
    Their status quo has been being married to each other and Krakoa characterisation centres on them being reminiscent of their classic selves. The floor plans show that Jean's room is open to both Scot and Logan, implying they "take turns." Wives don't have to take their husband's surnames. To Sinister an open marriage would be cheating.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post

Was this from a recent interview?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Spectacular Member

I think the she has a kid could also be put that way because Rachel is an adult while Cable is a kid now.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Was this from a recent interview?
    I would say within six months as it is for the new release of God Loves, Man Kills