Page 9 of 149 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    First generation of chimera’s
    I think this is most likely. We saw some of them show up in Powers of X. These might just be the first generation. They wouldn't be offspring as much as they'd be half-siblings. They could be like apprentices, learning and growing in a new way. I love the idea and hope this series gains some traction.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/...mpression=true

Jay Edidin ( from Jay and Miles X-plain the X-Men) is gonna be writing Cyclops in X-Men: Marvel Snapshot

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post

Jay Edidin ( from Jay and Miles X-plain the X-Men) is gonna be writing Cyclops in X-Men: Marvel Snapshot
    Cyclops cover
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post

And a great quote

“This is a story that's pretty personal to me—because I'm me, and it's a Cyclops story; but even more because it's about the ways that superheroes and the stories around them can become lifelines. If I'm going to be really sappy about it (which I absolutely am), I get to give one of my favorite heroes the same kind of touchstone he's been to me over the years,” says Edidin. “I'd say it's a dream come true, but given that I'm the kind of uptight overachiever who overidentifies with Scott Summers in the first place, maybe also a bit of an anxiety dream come true. That said, it's been a blast to get to sit down and play in a sandbox I've spent years cataloguing and analyzing and explaining."

We inch closer and closer to Xavier Files doing a Glob one-shot.

Mighty Member

Praise be the #FreeHair!
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

The actual shocker is Ross drawing a 90's thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Let's hope he doesn't sink to Chelsea Cain's level and puts our posts here as signs in concentration camps.

I've been wondering this for a while now, how old is Scott supposed to be rn?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    *JDW reaches for the mic*

"Well, he's in his late--"

*In the corner of his eye, he sees Jonathan Hickman in the distance. He looks at JDW with a sinister smile*

"Well, uh... You, see... Uh... He's in his late twe--"

*JDW blinks, Hickman is now right behind him. JDW can smell sulfur.*

"His late twe--"

*JDW blinks again, Hickman is now right in front of him. Before his mortal eyes, Jonathan then bursts into flames, opening his maw so that another creature, some form of imp, can crawl out and deliver a message.*

"That's ridiculous," the fiend says.

*JDW, sweating, takes hold of his crucifix as he watches the Hick-Man turn to ash.*

"He's as old as you, the reader, want him to be!"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    According to JDW, around 26-28. According to Hickman, around 35. But Hickman says it is not important and that the reader choose the age they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    According to JDW, around 26-28. According to Hickman, around 35. But Hickman says it is not important and that the reader choose the age they want.
    With the new resurrection process age doesn’t really matter as much. They can be older but inhabit slightly younger bodies. I prefer Scott to be in his nebulous mid to upper 20’s. Those were good years. I’d include early 30s as well because you still feel like you are in your 20s.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I can't imagine Edidin's writing being as fanboyish as a certain other journalist-turned-writer.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    With the new resurrection process age doesn’t really matter as much. They can be older but inhabit slightly younger bodies. I prefer Scott to be in his nebulous mid to upper 20’s. Those were good years. I’d include early 30s as well because you still feel like you are in your 20s.
    Between all the time and space travels his age is all around the place.
    I guess his body must be cloned at peak performance, so late 20's I guess, but his mind is as a minimum in hia mid/late 30s since he spent more than a decade in the future

Anyway, Scott was born with forty mental years. Surely when he was six years he was already thinking about his pension plan.