Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I was less on board with Julie and Rikki than I was when she was with Karolina. However, the Rikki storyline got much more page-time than her relationship with Karolina ever did.

Which makes me wonder: have any of the other Powers ever had love interests? Mostly Alex and Jack, since Katie is probably only getting to that "crush" age now.
    for most of their history 3 out of the four have been in elementary school? "love interests" sounds too grown-up, lol..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Future Foundation was supposed to develop the relationship with Whitley describing it as a slow burn. Then cancelation hits and changed plans.

Jack ... his image in the mirror? I don't know. He can take Franklin for all I care. I don't recall. He's also the Power with the least screen time so there's that.
    Funny that you've mentioned Franklin because I somehow see Jack as becoming more like his uncle Johnny since he's currently a teenager.......Plus, it's funny that Jack's nature was explored mostly explored more thoughout the ALL AGES/Alt PP Miniseries.....Still, I'm looking for to his appearances within the OUTLAWED POWER PACK Miniseries.........

BANNED

Power Pack #6 Jan 1985
    "Secrets"
    The boys decide to go off on an adventure and leave the "dumb girls" behind.
    The boys see Spider-Man with Cloak and Dagger,

and Alex saves Spider-Man's life.

But, the "dumb girls are the ones who find out that Dragon Man is being controlled by thugs.

The girls rescue Dragon Man and hide him in the basement of the apartment building that the Power family lives at now.

Script by Louise Simonson, pencils by June Brigman, inks by Bob Wiacek

Astonishing Member

Just read the latest May Solictitations for POWER PACK #2......looking for a mentor while trying to save the world; definitely an interesting challenge for the Pack....!!!

.....Also within the Solicts, POWER PACK #53 is reprinted within the ACTS OF VENGENCE: MARVEL UNIVERSE TPB.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 02-21-2020 at 09:04 AM.

You know, that storyline is only possible due to Empyre. Otherwise, Alex could just go to Reed Richards, problem solved.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Just read the latest May Solictitations for POWER PACK #2......looking for a mentor while trying to save the world; definitely an interesting challenge for the Pack....!!!

.....Also within the Solicts, POWER PACK #53 is reprinted within the ACTS OF VENGENCE: MARVEL UNIVERSE TPB.
    Sounds like I was on-point that the Pack get arrested for going out as heroes, so they have to find a mentor to get approved for hero work. Should lead to some interesting hijinks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    ........or April's Fantastic Four issue(s).......
    Unfortunately; it's very unlikely due to the April's FFs issue will focus on Franklin's {Powerhouse} & Valeria {Brainstorm} creating their version of the F4, with "newer" members Spider-man & Wolverine {w/ more joining in within the May Issue of F4.......

And Tomorrow will see the release of the FUTURE FOUNDATION TPB; reprinting the short******d run of Issues #1-5, plus the FutFon Adventure from FANTASTIC FOUR #10......

BANNED

Power Pack #7 Feb 1985
    "Man and Dragon Man"
    The kids have their first day at school in New York;
    Allison McCourt, Johnny and the twins Jennie and Ruth are introduced;

After school, the kids also meet Cloak and Dagger;

The Power Pack battle dragon robots;

Diangelo tells Cloak and Dagger to surrender or the kids will die.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Power Pack #7 Feb 1985
    "Man and Dragon Man"
    The kids have their first day at school in New York;
    Allison McCourt, Johnny and the twins Jennie and Ruth are introduced;

After school, the kids also meet Cloak and Dagger;

The Power Pack battle dragon robots;

Diangelo tells Cloak and Dagger to surrender or the kids will die.

Hope that your LCS have gotten the MARVEL SPOTLIGHT in addition to the May's MARVEL PREVIEWS since it contained a colored page of the POWER PACK #1, due out in May {of course}.

Mighty Member

Power Pack: Outlawed Previews

Also, Agent Aether, a new character, will be their government approved mentor for this issue at least

"Power Pack JUST got back together, but thanks to Kamala’s Law, they now have to find an officially approved mentor before they can continue being super heroes," editor Sarah Brunstad said in a statement. "It takes some searching, but they eventually stumble on a new hero named Agent Aether -- and his vision for saving the world is like nothing Power Pack has encountered before. With Aether’s help, the team sets out to do something scientists have been trying to do for generations: solve the world’s energy crisis. I mean, 'power' is literally in their name -- they have to try, right? Of course, it’s gonna turn out to be more complicated than they realize…"

Power Pack: Outlawed Previews

Also, Agent Aether, a new character, will be their government approved mentor for this issue at least
    Looks like he comes in at the nick of time to save the Pack from getting arrested again. He'll probably be too good to be true, but should be an interesting twist for the team. Would be kind of funny if their plan to solve the energy crisis goes awry and they get into more trouble with the law then they were before Aether entered into the picture.

What are those CRADLE agents approaching the Pack with? Are those the CRADLE equivalent of handcuffs? Hard to get a look at them, but I'm reminded of the Meta-Cuffs on The Flash TV show.

Oh, and here's more art

Lord, I feel old. I remember getting their first comic.

Look at my babies growing up.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Previews for the Outlawed team spin-offs, including Power Pack.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...awed-launches/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Previews for the Outlawed team spin-offs, including Power Pack.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/03...awed-launches/
    I'm guessing this is from near the end of the issue going by what we see of the preview page for #2 above. The Pack beat Boogeyman, CRADLE shows up at the end to arrest them all, and the next issue opens with the Pack about to be arrested until Aether appears to bail them out.

BANNED

Guess who's on the cover of Outlawed

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One the one hand...hey, it looks like Power Pack is finally coming back .
    Exciting
    On the other hand...they're going to be outlaws .
    Unexciting