Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Underage means under 21. Julie is 19. Alex did age up five years while with the Future Foundation and so is biologically 24 - but legally, based on his date of birth, he'd be treated as a 20 year old.
    The consequences of skirting the line .

Even if they were of age, I guess they're liable for aiding and abetting Jack and Katie.

If they were of age, Alex would be able to take the mentor role, meaning they wouldn't need to look elsewhere for one as mentioned in #2's solicit. If you think about it, that's the reason Outlawed won't affect Franklin and Valeria Richards and Jo and Nicki Grimm - Reed and Ben will be taking responsibility for them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Underage means under 21. Julie is 19. Alex did age up five years while with the Future Foundation and so is biologically 24 - but legally, based on his date of birth, he'd be treated as a 20 year old.
    No. Underage is under 18 in all ways except drinking.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Not in the context of that solicitation. Kamala's Law affects anyone under 21.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The consequences of skirting the line .

Even if they were of age, I guess they're liable for aiding and abetting Jack and Katie.
    .....And speaking of which......spoilers:
    Jack & Katie, respectfully Mass Master & Energizer made cameos within Today's release of CHAMPIONS #1.....!!!
    end of spoilers

Pax, that was a second printing. Champions #1 has been out for three weeks already.

I wonder if that took place before or after their mini...

Before. I think it's safe to assume the Future Foundation return in the next issue of Fantastic Four because Dragon Man is on the cover of December's issue. Alex and Julie are with the Future Foundation, which is why only Jack and Katie were at the Champions meeting.

Astonishing Member

Before. I think it's safe to assume the Future Foundation return in the next issue of Fantastic Four because Dragon Man is on the cover of December's issue. Alex and Julie are with the Future Foundation, which is why only Jack and Katie were at the Champions meeting.
    Congrads for making the connection, Digifiend.....for FANTASTIC FOUR #26 and perfectly timed for the Future Foundadtion's return....!!

spoilers:
    Jim & Magaret/Maggie Power have came to see the Richards' about the FF, as well as Onome's Father....also, Artie & Leech will be going to Krakoa: but Franklin can't join them
    end of spoilers....!!!
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 11-18-2020 at 10:13 AM.

And the wait is almost over for POWER PACK #1...

Astonishing Member

And the wait is almost over for POWER PACK #1...
    Just one more week to go...!!!

I'm surprised no one has commented yet. I liked the first issue, but the fact that their parents didn't know about their powers doesn't make sense. Last I recall they did know. And they must know something is up with Alex going off into space with the FF for a year and comic back 5 years older.

They knew he was with the Future Foundation, but he was there because of his intelligence, not his powers.

It's true that the parents ought to already know though. Mass Master merchandise has been shown to exist, and Jack has personally advertised the stuff. Also, Julie is an alumni of Avengers Academy.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-27-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I'm surprised no one has commented yet. I liked the first issue, but the fact that their parents didn't know about their powers doesn't make sense. Last I recall they did know. And they must know something is up with Alex going off into space with the FF for a year and comic back 5 years older.
    Yeah, I was kind of confused as to how public their identities are supposed to be because this book treats them as still having secret identities.