Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

You know either that is a real vulture or I wonder if Victor got the jump on Disney and was making some robotic creatures. I think it is funny that Doom has chess pieces made of the FF themselves. The Eaglemoss company has some very nice chess pieces with Marvel Heroes and Villains. Doom was the Black King but you had to subscribe to get it. You can find them now on eBay of course.

And I did get that reprint issue a while back! They were called Milestone Editions. And I was able to get an autograph from Stan Lee when he appeared at C2E2 in Chicago in 2015. If you wanted a certificates of authenticity though you would have to pay an extra fee in addition to the regular fee. I was happy just to get the signature. The one thing I regret is that in retrospect, this was probably at the start of that controversy about some nefarious fellow taking advantage of him. Stan did look very tired. I remember at one point they did have him go off and rest for a while. . But they said not to ask him any questions. There was a separate session later where you paid $200 IIRC for admission to one of the many event rooms they run at the event.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-10-2020 at 11:26 PM.