Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Victor is in the newest MUA 3 update. It will go live soon, the patch notes for it are already up.

Also there is this post that shows a preview of God Emperor Doom!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks for that update. I keep saying one day I will get into this but I am so far behind. I guess I would have to earn points or something to get these characters? I played the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance years and years ago it seems.

So I guess it only works with a Nintendo Switch? Never bought one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    At this point I don't even know if the next issue of Doctor Doom will even be published. I'm not even in America and yet as a reader I'm still in no better position. My LCS is open for now but if Marvel isn't printing new books and nobody is distributing they might as well close. Plus, even as I get most of my comics digitally I can't be certain Marvel will release digital versions under the circumstances, for fear of setting a precedent. The silence from Marvel only causes further uncertainty.
    From what I am seeing even the staff at Marvel doesn't know. I think all the offices are officially closed for now. But all of the writers and artists work from home....there is no Marvel Bullpen like Stan used to talk about, working in NYC. There were only a few that did. Kirby worked from home and would bring his work to the office. The writers and artists will probably continue their work so that it will be ready to go when things return to some kind of degree of normal.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-24-2020 at 06:44 PM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Victor is in the newest MUA 3 update. It will go live soon, the patch notes for it are already up.

Also there is this post that shows a preview of God Emperor Doom!
    Looks cool!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Wonderful panels! Victor is perfect!

Sadly I don't know when I will be able to get my new comics again as everything is closed here. This confinement should probably convince me to subscribe to Marvel Unlimited...I due leave home only three times to get food since ten days.

More importantly I hope that all of you are ok. I'm thinking about DoomScribe of course, but not only.

Stay safe, at home if you can, and always be careful! Take care of yourself!
    Good to see you safe and sound, Abe!

Marvel Unlimited would give you plenty to read during self quarantine.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I bow to the splendor, glory and magnificence of GOD EMPEROR DOOM.

I love that graphic....thanks for posting it here. Now I have to figure out how to get this game....I've sort of given up on game consoles and stuff a while back. Beyond FB Candy Crush that is

Here's the F4 costumes available in the pack.

IMG_20200325_124213.jpg
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

That Doom reminds me of Doom 2099 with the blue and silver. I still like those Future Foundation uniforms for the FF. I wish they still used them

Doom was really good in FF vs Xmen

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Doom was really good in FF vs Xmen
    Yeah, I think he stole the show in an issue with a rather large cast. What would make it perfect is if everyone settles down to a nice banquet

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

This scene is so nice, it allows to get a perspective on everyone´s thoughts after Kitty was safe, this is good use of a quiet scene without action that modern writers could use from time to time to give breathing room during crossovers. thanks for sharing it

lol I love Victor wanting to make conversation with Susan and her just giving him the cold shoulder, stop being so anti social Susan.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Oh sweet, Doom 2099 is an alt? Fantastic indeed. For the record I know only of Doom 2009 via Linkara's review of Doom 2099 #1 so I dunno if Doom 2099 is the real deal or not and I would not want to be spoiled.
    Last edited by Xalfrea; 03-25-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Oh sweet, Doom 2099 is an alt? Fantastic indeed. For the record I know only of Doom 2009 via Linkara's reveal so I dunno if whether or not Doom 2099 is the real deal or not and I would not want to be spoiled.
    *Duh* I just noticed the label under there does say Doom 2099; What was Linkara's reveal? I'm not familiar with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    This scene is so nice, it allows to get a perspective on everyone´s thoughts after Kitty was safe, this is good use of a quiet scene without action that modern writers could use from time to time to give breathing room during crossovers. thanks for sharing it

lol I love Victor wanting to make conversation with Susan and her just giving him the cold shoulder, stop being so anti social Susan.
    I always find it such a strange situation when you get an invitation from Doom to come break bread with him so to speak. It's like OK, two hours ago we were fighting to the death so now let's all sit down to some Filet Mignon, Winter Black Truffles and some expensive wine. I think he's lacking for stimulating companionship in that drafty castle.

At least we know there will be an issue 10. But when it will hit the comic shops is anyone's guess.