Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FRC Coazze View Post
    Don't know who designed it, but it's one of my favorites. Along with God Emperor Doom.

And speaking of Doom in sleek armors… looks like there’s an Infamous Iron Man Pop coming out!

There’s also the edition with Avengers #35 variant cover (which is awesome!), but sadly looks like it’s already sold out

Too bad that one with the Avengers #35 variant cover is gone already. Darn.

Wow....thanks for posting this. I had no idea this was coming out. Looks like it ships in September. I will be sure to pick this up...probably two. Now I can match in with my Marvel Legends Infamous Iron Man. I keep one of my God Emperor Doom's boxed and the other I leave out for display.

That design is so cool. I like that they aren't simply using the same basic figure, this one has one knee bent like he's bracing for a big burst of power shooting from his gauntlets. And it will be glow in the dark too? I want this like yesterday

I look forward to adding him to my Doom army!

I have the first Funko Doctor Doom from about 5 years ago too, with the black eyes. I keep it in the box because the value of it has gone up on the secondary market. Not that I would sell it right now.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 07-05-2020 at 02:09 PM.