My favorite’s God Emperor Doom. He looks good in white, and the design reminds me of the statues of Roman emperors.

V2XcznEb_400x400.jpg

And this one from Fantastic Four #551/552 is close second:

DrDoom.jpg

The hell armor is cool, but a bit too much for me. I prefer simpler designs

Quote Originally Posted by DoomScribe View Post
Yes, not bad actually. He doesn't have to deal with beating up the FF, but for some reason leaves Zora as an ambassador in NY. This must take place after the end of the solo run.
Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
Yes, Sue remarks how restrained Doom behaves this time. I think it got through to Slott that his Doom with the customized deathtraps for each of the FF is an outdated version of Doom from the 70s or 80s. IMO that kind of writing derails all the work done by other writers to get him to where he is now. I never thought I would defend Bendis but he realized that is was time to things a bit differently when he was doing Infamos Iron Man.
Good to learn that Slott may be changing his approach to Doom, maybe in the light of Cantwell’s run as well. The involution he put Doom through just didn’t make any sense after everything Victor went through in Secret Wars and Infamous Iron Man ( I mean, I do enjoy old school Doom, but I rather go back to older stories for that). I hope Sue was kinder to him this time.