Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

And now for the reveal! To the surprise of probably no one, it's the Marvel Legends Retro Doom...

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Can you just imagine what the Lego set for Doom the Living Planet will cost?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd just settle for a Castle Doom. I forgot, what arc was Doom the Living Planet?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'd just settle for a Castle Doom. I forgot, what arc was Doom the Living Planet?
    It's from an upcoming story. The future...

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...c-38-spoilers/

San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    It's from an upcoming story. The future...

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...c-38-spoilers/
    Not the first time they've done a Doom the Living Planet. First seen in Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine #2 and #3 wolverine_vs_doom_the_living_planet_by_adam_kubert.jpg
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

Got my Doctor Doom from Hasbro also this week ...

2020-11-05 18.07.45.jpg

Pretty cool, lots of little bits/accessories. Two books, ultimate nullifier, two extra hands, magical fire, and there's even a pistol in the holster. Cool box art too.
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

Quote Originally Posted by DoomScribe View Post
    Got my Doctor Doom from Hasbro also this week ...

2020-11-05 18.07.45.jpg

Pretty cool, lots of little bits/accessories. Two books, ultimate nullifier, two extra hands, magical fire, and there's even a pistol in the holster. Cool box art too.
    Yeah, I didn't know it would come in a box like that. I will keep that for storage, etc. I like all the extra accessories but I may take some silver/gray model paint to the Ultimate Nullifier. It should be more metallic looking as it has been over all it's appearances. And this time there is a cloth pelligrina under the hood like in his first appearance FF #5. My only problem is my hands have a tough time switching out his hands! I have to keep working on that.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 11-05-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Not the first time they've done a Doom the Living Planet. First seen in Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine #2 and #3 wolverine_vs_doom_the_living_planet_by_adam_kubert.jpg
    Thanks Doomscribe! I know I've seen that image of Doom the Living Planet before but couldn't remember where.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Can you just imagine what the Lego set for Doom the Living Planet will cost?
    LOL! Quite a bit. Not to mention, the space it would take up.

It's from Jason Aaron's newest Avengers book.

A book that Jason Aaron also wrote! Didn't realize that he had used Doom the Living Planet there. That was a while ago. Apparently he's had a plan for quite a while.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

And I am sure it is no coincidence that the first Living Planet was named Ego

Well, I guess it's about time for another rumor about Doom coming to the MCU...This time via a possible DisneyPlus appearance.

Well, I guess it's about time for another rumor about Doom coming to the MCU...This time via a possible DisneyPlus appearance.
    If ever there was a show that is MCU related and on DisneyPlus that Doom makes the most sense of being on/Latveria mentioned, etc, its WandaVision...that is why I am hoping and holding out that in January, we will finally get our first small taste of Doom/Latveria....PLEASE Marvel, make it so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doom Answers to No Master View Post
    If ever there was a show that is MCU related and on DisneyPlus that Doom makes the most sense of being on/Latveria mentioned, etc, its WandaVision...that is why I am hoping and holding out that in January, we will finally get our first small taste of Doom/Latveria....PLEASE Marvel, make it so!!!
    I hope so. I've been biding my time signing up for these extra channels but may wait to see if when WandaVision starts they may come up with a trial offer.

It just makes sense..a show about magic, his comic connection to Wanda, the possibility of Agatha Harkness in it...etc

Quote Originally Posted by Doom Answers to No Master View Post
    It just makes sense..a show about magic, his comic connection to Wanda, the possibility of Agatha Harkness in it...etc
    Plus Wanda's background being from Eastern Europe, she may have heard about him. I would like for them to just make broad hints about Doom, perhaps doing a montage showing his history and touching on his reputation, etc.