Page 69 of 131 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1963

I guess Cassie couldn't control herself, lol. It's not unheard of for her to accidentally use her powers when she's feeling emotional, as she certainly would be at a wedding! And yeah, I think it has to be before both GOTG and Strikeforce. Looks like the Young Avengers (both versions of the team) were the only ones who knew, apart from the chapel staff.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Poor David being the only member not in attendance lmao XD I'll chalk it up to Avenger vs. X-office shenanigans, though in-universe, this may be around the time he goes back to Krakoa? So he might not have been able to come

Oh, and thank you to whoever decided to outline them in that pink glow. Perfect for me to make a new twitter icon lol

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Poor David being the only member not in attendance lmao XD I'll chalk it up to Avenger vs. X-office shenanigans, though in-universe, this may be around the time he goes back to Krakoa? So he might not have been able to come

Oh, and thank you to whoever decided to outline them in that pink glow. Perfect for me to make a new twitter icon lol
    I wonder if Loki will make an appearance, admittedly I do enjoy his relationship with Billy despite the fuckery that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    I prefer to think Billy is being a petty bitch and just ~forgot to invite him~.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I wonder if Loki will make an appearance, admittedly I do enjoy his relationship with Billy despite the fuckery that comes with it.
    If the Aftermath issue is the after-event full ceremony for them, I can see him popping in. Maybe he's too shy/above it all to be there for the whole thing, so he sneaks in, only to get caught by Billy. They have a little pow-wow as a follow up to Drag Brunch, and then he leaves after giving Billy a gift and giving advice to Teddy about being a king.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Ehh, maybe lol XD. But then Tommy would've still brought him if he could just to tease, so I'll stick with my hc of Krakoa shenannigans.

Y'all... I'm so pumped. FINALLY!!!

We better get a book that is JUST the wedding issue. Nothing else. JUST WEDDING.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love this theory, Petty Bitch Billy refusing to give David any clout after hopping from BF to twin!

Who gets married green? Loser

David took one look at Tommy's outfit and walked right back to Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

David took one look at Tommy's outfit and walked right back to Krakoa
    Ha ha ha this made laugh out loud.
    But also, people with high waisted pants shouldn't throw stones.
    No but seriously Tommy wtf. hahaha

Tommy had to have worn that outfit and styled that hair just to piss Billy off their is no other explanation. Smh

I mean clearly the artist just wanted us to be able to differentiate between Tommy and Noh-Varr.

At the expense of Tommy

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Very cute. Hoping that the aftermath issue is a proper wedding.

Extraordinary Member

Literally made him look like Fox X-Men Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Literally made him look like Fox X-Men Quicksilver
    You're right.

So. I was reading my TL and had to do go back to the page bc I had no clue that they worked in Allen and Jim into the wedding page! Allen Heinberg is supposed to be the officiate while Jim Cheung is the pianist! Must be crazy for them to see their creations go on to get married. Hearing what Allen and Jim had to say really warmed my heart, and hearing what Al had to say about it makes me less worried, since Al seems to have a lot of love for them!
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 08-05-2020 at 10:59 AM.