Page 26 of 131 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

How was she even born in the first place? She has two mothers and no father! Makes you wonder if she was created in a lab, in which case accelerated maturity could be in play, like a clone (for example, Conner Kent Superboy, who similarly has two fathers and no mother).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

YOOOO, we have higher quality pics of LOE: Emperor Hulkling now, courtesy of CBR! Some details I've noticed: in the first image, second panel, you can see a flying, glowing person. Who is that supposed to be? In the second image, second and third panels to the right, you can see that Teddy was apparently disguised as a regular Skrull when the Skrulls were gathering and apparently killing (?!) other babies. That's so messed up, and it's probably what made Anelle send him to Earth. And I have to say: to know that Teddy had to learn how to use his shapeshifting to disguise himself when he was just a baby adds a lot of depth to his origin story on Earth and how he used his abilities to feel like he fit in. Baby boy was doing that his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Side note isn't America older than Kate?
    Gillen says he wrote America as being older than the other YA members during his run. But who knows what current editorial or the next writer is gonna say about it. As we've established: Marvel time is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How was she even born in the first place? She has two mothers and no father! Makes you wonder if she was created in a lab, in which case accelerated maturity could be in play, like a clone (for example, Conner Kent Superboy, who similarly has two fathers and no mother).
    If I remember correctly, there was a panel in her solo series that sort of showed how her mothers made her. They were in some sort of floating bubble with her as a baby. I'm guessing the short explanation is ''magic'', basically. I don't think she was artificially aged up.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 03-04-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Not all life reproduces by combining opposite genders.
    We're talking about an extraterrestrial species too.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    YOOOO, we have higher quality pics of LOE: Emperor Hulkling now, courtesy of CBR! Some details I've noticed: in the first image, second panel, you can see a flying, glowing person. Who is that supposed to be? In the second image, second and third panels to the right, you can see that Teddy was apparently disguised as a regular Skrull when the Skrulls were gathering and apparently killing (?!) other babies. That's so messed up, and it's probably what made Anelle send him to Earth. And I have to say: to know that Teddy had to learn how to use his shapeshifting to disguise himself when he was just a baby adds a lot of depth to his origin story on Earth and how he used his abilities to feel like he fit in. Baby boy was doing that his entire life.
    That's Galactus' herald at the time. Frankie Raye aka Nova.
    #EmmaWasRight

Besides Kang, here's another POSSIBLE connection the Loki show might have to the Young Avengers:

https://twitter.com/CinematicBanter/...12747190738950

For those of you who may not remember, Sylvie debuted alongside the Young Masters on Young Avengers: Dark Reign. Interestingly, she was the only member of the YM who almost joined the YA. Not sure why they would need to be setting her up this early on, but I wouldn't object it either.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 03-04-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    That's Galactus' herald at the time. Frankie Raye aka Nova.
    Aka Hulkling Step Great Aunt in Law, just when you couldn't think the family reunion couldn't more awkward.

Wait if that is the case how is Hulkling so old?

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Aka Hulkling Step Great Aunt in Law, just when you couldn't think the family reunion couldn't more awkward.

A question to be answered I'm sure.

Wait, what? My two braincells can't figure out how she's related to Teddy.

That's what we've been debating for a while; the timeline for Teddy's birth and his current age don't match. I'm hoping Empyre will try to make some sense of it.

Besides Kang, here's another POSSIBLE connection the Loki show might have to the Young Avengers:

https://twitter.com/CinematicBanter/...12747190738950

For those of you who may not remember, Sylvie debuted alongside the Young Masters on Young Avengers: Dark Reign. Interestingly, she was the only member of the YM who almost joined the YA. Not sure why they would need to be setting her up this early on, but I wouldn't object it either.
    Does this mean we're finally getting Amora in the MCU? I hope so...

Incredible Member

It seems like every member of the team has confusing time placement.

Cassie got aged up a lot after Dissembled.
    Billy and Tommy somehow reincarnated into new bodies in the past.
    Kate's age has now gotten incredibly inconsistent.
    Even Eli doesnt make much sense considering how old his grandparents must have been when they had his father.

To be fair, Cassie was probably long overdue an age up as I think she hadn't aged at all since her debut about 25 years previously.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It seems like every member of the team has confusing time placement.

Billy and Tommy somehow reincarnated into new bodies in the past.
    Kate's age has now gotten incredibly inconsistent.
    Even Eli doesnt make much sense considering how old his grandparents must have been when they had his father.
    Not to mention some of Cassie's friends aged without her after she was brought back to life.

Wait, what? My two braincells can't figure out how she's related to Teddy.

That's what we've been debating for a while; the timeline for Teddy's birth and his current age don't match. I'm hoping Empyre will try to make some sense of it.
    In-Law means she's related to Teddy through marriage, in this case through Billy

Billy's soul-father (for lack of a better term) is Vision.

Vision's body is/used to be Jim Hammond the Human Torch (it's confusing, Time Travel and Immortus are involved). Let's just say the two are brothers and leave it at that

Jim Hammond was created by Phineas Horton. Frankie Raye is Horton's step daughter.

Extraordinary Member

To be fair, Cassie was probably long overdue an age up as I think she hadn't aged at all since her debut about 25 years previously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not to mention some of Cassie's friends aged without her after she was brought back to life.
    IIRC...Cassie's last known age would be 16. She was 15 when she moved to Miami in the Ant Man series. Then in Ant-Man & The Wasp with Scott and Nadia going thru the microverse Scott was trying to get home for her birthday.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Jim Hammond was created by Phineas Horton. Frankie Raye is Horton's step daughter.
    Oh goodness, I'd forgotten that! How convolutedly incestuous it all gets!