Page 56 of 131 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Hi everyone! New here, thought I'd finally stop lurking and finally start posting anyway, wanted to have my first post be in here and I wanted to say how much I loved the Emperor Hulkling issue!

On the whole Murr-Gnn thing, I have thoughts... Lol. It definitely is a stark difference between how they treated Billy in New Avengers to now. I can only hope that they're somehow in on it with Billy and Teddy and acting as Teddy's personal third party in all of this. Didn't the Knights say they were outcasts for being hybrids? You'd think they'd be all gung-ho for Teddy to implicate some changes to how things were being run.

It also makes me wonder if the reaction would've been different if it was Lan-zarr that was with him. He's the one that called Billy the Royal Consort during that time as well as being the one that encouraged him to stay on Earth, right? I know Al mentioned Murr being the only Knight that had a showing here, so that slims down the chance of my hope that Teddy secretly assigned him or one of the other Knights to guard Billy just in case XD.

Anyway, hopefully everything works out for Billy and Teddy. They mean a lot to me and I'd hate it if they screwed them like all the other same sex couples I've liked .

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    As much as I want Eli back...and taking the Patriot title from the poser who took it up....now I am worried about how that will turn out.
    What...so another black male hero is being made gay???? Lol. I'm sure if true it will be done with low key intention of not having to show a black male in loving heterosexual relationship. Flip it leave him in limbo if they are just going bend the character.

Amazing Member

October solicitations are out. Those of us thinking there’d be a YA/Wickling spinoff right after Empyre will be disappointed. But Noh-Varr is still out there in space.

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    October solicitations are out. Those of us thinking there’d be a YA/Wickling spinoff right after Empyre will be disappointed. But Noh-Varr is still out there in space.
    I think they'd make it some sort of a big announcement if they do announce a YA/Wickling book.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    What...so another black male hero is being made gay???? Lol. I'm sure if true it will be done with low key intention of not having to show a black male in loving heterosexual relationship. Flip it leave him in limbo if they are just going bend the character.
    "Another"?
    You say that like there's so many.

And hey, no one said Eli would come out as gay. People believe he's bi.

The ABSOLUTE strong soft goodest nice boy space hunk!! Long may he reign!

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Sure if Xavin is free add him, but why kick Kl'yrt considering he is strong, if not the strongest of the Superskrulls.
    Oh that would just be a matter of quality/taste.
    Last edited by Fokken; 07-23-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Omg not you making his shirt even sluttier by turning it into a crop top.

Oh that would just be a matter of quality/taste.
    Oh that's gorgeous, is that the one Anthony Oliviera commented on?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Omg not you making his shirt even sluttier by turning it into a crop top.
    CROP TOP TEDDY for THE WIN!!!
    Also: Don't slut shame Teddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Oh that's gorgeous, is that the one Anthony Oliviera commented on?
    Yes. He was SOOO KIND, he DM'ed me and told me he liked my art style and asked for links to my work (but I don't have any )

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Hi everyone! New here, thought I'd finally stop lurking and finally start posting anyway, wanted to have my first post be in here and I wanted to say how much I loved the Emperor Hulkling issue!

On the whole Murr-Gnn thing, I have thoughts... Lol. It definitely is a stark difference between how they treated Billy in New Avengers to now. I can only hope that they're somehow in on it with Billy and Teddy and acting as Teddy's personal third party in all of this. Didn't the Knights say they were outcasts for being hybrids? You'd think they'd be all gung-ho for Teddy to implicate some changes to how things were being run.

It also makes me wonder if the reaction would've been different if it was Lan-zarr that was with him. He's the one that called Billy the Royal Consort during that time as well as being the one that encouraged him to stay on Earth, right? I know Al mentioned Murr being the only Knight that had a showing here, so that slims down the chance of my hope that Teddy secretly assigned him or one of the other Knights to guard Billy just in case XD.

Anyway, hopefully everything works out for Billy and Teddy. They mean a lot to me and I'd hate it if they screwed them like all the other same sex couples I've liked .
    Welcome to the thread!

We just need more Knights content, really. They played such a big part on establishing this new status quo for Teddy... It's a shame that it seems like they don't have a big role at all throughout Empyre. I'm still hoping we'll get a Knights Of The Infinite book; even if it's just a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by gch230 View Post
    The fact that the only immediate Empyre spin-off we're getting is a fucking Knull book........

POV: You are C.B. Cebulski and my homies and I are at the doorstep of Marvel Comics HQ, asking for a new Young Avengers book OR ELSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I think they'd make it some sort of a big announcement if they do announce a YA/Wickling book.
    I'm hoping for something at Comic-Con@Home, but I've been hoping for something on basically every convention in the last two years and got nothing, so... I'll be ready to be clowned again!

YASSSSSS TO THE CROP TOP! AND THE ARMPIT HAIR!

Also, I love that Ramone is wearing America's jacket.

My biggest fear it was planned until the pandemic.

They can't announce a YA book right now that would spoil Empyre, my theory is we get the B and T wedding issue and than we get the announcement like how they did with Rogue and Gambit when they finally tied the knot and got a series.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    They can't announce a YA book right now that would spoil Empyre, my theory is we get the B and T wedding issue and than we get the announcement like how they did with Rogue and Gambit when they finally tied the knot and got a series.
    That makes sense.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Depends on the cast of a new YA book. They could very well leave Billy and Teddy our of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Depends on the cast of a new YA book. They could very well leave Billy and Teddy our of it.
    I feel Teddy, Billy and Kate, are the core 3 their what makes YA, well YA, take them out of play it just feels like discount champions, or West Coast Rejects.