Page 87 of 131 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://twitter.com/2020iskindaepic/...83515744256000

She looks... ok, I guess? I'll need better pictures with a better quality to make up my mind fully.

Also, are those supposed to be arrows on her head in the second picture? Is that a reference to THIS look?
    She's looked better. I dunno, I don't really care for the texturing on her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    It's this image:

Still can't see it. Opening the url in a new tab reveals the same 403 Forbidden error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post
    Without a doubt she'll be playable, these skins all but cement it. She's going to be released alongside Clint when that comes out and be apart of his story. Their main inspiration after all was Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run.

******SPOILERS******

these are the leaked characters so far from the PC datamine:

Ant-Man
    Black Panther
    Captain Marvel
    Doctor Strange
    Falcon
    Kate Bishop
    Mar-Vell
    Mockingbird
    Quake
    Scarlet Witch
    She-Hulk
    Vision
    War Machine
    Wasp
    Winter Soldier

******SPOILERS******
    You know you could've used spoil tags for that, right?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-27-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You know you could've used spoil tags for that, right?
    I would have used them if I knew the syntax for them. [spoiler][/spoiler] did not work.

Incredible Member

Spoil 10spoils

Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post
    I would have used them if I knew the syntax for them. [spoiler][/spoiler] did not work.
    It's spoil, not spoiler.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Still can't see it. Opening the url in a new tab reveals the same 403 Forbidden error.
    Errrm, I don't know what happened then. The image is showing up fine here. Anyway, it's the costume she used early on in Fraction's Hawkeye when she was in disguise. The one with the purple wig with arrows attached to it.

It's spoil, not spoiler.
    Good to know, thanks.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

GotG previews for issue #6 are out and... let's just say Tommy ain't the only white haired YA member getting some male lovin at the moment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    GotG previews for issue #6 are out and... let's just say Tommy ain't the only white haired YA member getting some male lovin at the moment !!!
    I was lowkey shook when I saw that, I admit it did cross my mind when I saw the cast but than I was like nah they won't go there, I'm not mad at it. Don't think it will amount to much but it's cute for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I was lowkey shook when I saw that, I admit it did cross my mind when I saw the cast but than I was like nah they won't go there, I'm not mad at it. Don't think it will amount to much but it's cute for now.
    It's more than we've seen from David and Tommy

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

I'm less surprised about Noh finally getting a man on man kiss, and more so that they let Al spoilers:
    confirm 616 Hercules is bi/pan/not straight. Would've thought they'd be annoying about it, but I'm glad that he finally gets the panel confirmation. That being said, I don't keep up with the character (my only exposure is that panel of the au version kissing Logan lol) so maybe he's been specifically stated as queer before, but this seems like the first time 616 Hercules has been portrayed as explicitly not straight.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 08-28-2020 at 01:14 PM.

I'm less surprised about Noh finally getting a man on man kiss, and more so that they let Al spoilers:
    confirm 616 Hercules is bi/pan/not straight. Would've thought they'd be annoying about it, but I'm glad that he finally gets the panel confirmation. That being said, I don't keep up with the character (my only exposure is that panel of the au version kissing Logan lol) so maybe he's been specifically stated as queer before, but this seems like the first time 616 Hercules has been portrayed as explicitly not straight.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It's been implied that he had a past with Northstar. And they pretty much confirmed that he had a relationship with Hylas from myths
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's more than we've seen from David and Tommy
    Probably for the best I like Thinkfast for the messiness of it all but I don't care for David.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I mean from mythological standpoint Hercules is one of the gayest of the Gay in Greek Pantheon, why that dumb writer from wayback can't remember who it was chose to straightwash him is beyond me, honestly if you're gonna write/read anything with Greek mythology expect sexual fluidity the Greeks were wild!! The main greeks too, Zeus has Ganymede, Apollo had Hyacinthus and many more, Achilles and old dude!

Honestly Herc and Noh could be cute neverfigured Noh for a bottom than again that adds up with having the hots for Fuse, meh Noh could do a lot worse all things considered his taste has proven questionable in the past.
    end of spoilers

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/08/28/ma...of-the-galaxy/