Page 20 of 131 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Bad anime fits Billy perfectly

LOL, I love this.

Arguably, bad anime art can easily become good art done by the right artist. While I hated Sandoval's take, I thought the developers of Marvel Future Fight did a good job in recreating his Sasuke hair for the game:

New variant for Emperor Hulkling:

Jen Bartel also shared this partial art, which I'm assuming it's also for a variant:

That first variant seems to have the design confused. Understandably so because I thought the same when the design was first revealed. There isn't a circle/sphere shape in the center. That's just his usual purple "V" shape that extends across his chest peaking beneath his swanky new royal cape.

I love that we get some detail work with Jen's image, specifically for the hip belt/holster/sheathe. And some booty.

Also Jen's nails are cute
    Last edited by Fokken; 02-14-2020 at 06:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

I didn't know he had freckles. Now I refuse to accept any art where he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I didn't know he had freckles. Now I refuse to accept any art where he doesn't.
    I believe its the artist trying to convey scales

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Loving the look of that Bartel art, cannot wait to see the full thing.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I love the look of Emperor Hulkling. The cape adds so much swag and regality. I'm looking forward to this!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1229914062349164545

Deadline is speculating that the new Falcon and the Winter Soldier cast, Carl Lumbly, is playing Isaiah Bradley in the Disney+ show.

I think all the people who Stan Tommy's supposed bisexuality are gonna be triggered reading Marvel Voices #1 today all gay LGBT YA members were there no Tommy in site!
    Last edited by Journey; 02-19-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post

Deadline is speculating that the new Falcon and the Winter Soldier cast, Carl Lumbly, is playing Isaiah Bradley in the Disney+ show.
    And in other ~possible MCU Young Avengers-related news~, Kang is rumored to appear in Loki...

Unfortunately, Charles Murphy tweeted that he found evidence Lumbly's role is not Isaiah... Hopefully we're still gonna get something related to the Bradley family on the show, though, as I posted that info about Dr. Wilfred Nagel possibly being on the show the other day.

I just can't get over Martian Manhunter (and Martian Manhunter's dad) being in this .

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    And in other ~possible MCU Young Avengers-related news~, Kang is rumored to appear in Loki...
    And once he's introduced, Iron Lad becomes viable for use. Though if the Bradley stuff turns out to be untrue, it would open up a roster spot. There was a rumour about America Chavez a while back, and they could always toss in Ms. Marvel, since it's unlikely they'd be adapting TWO teenage teams for the movies, meaning she won't need to be held back for Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And once he's introduced, Iron Lad becomes viable for use. Though if the Bradley stuff turns out to be untrue, it would open up a roster spot. There was a rumour about America Chavez a while back, and they could always toss in Ms. Marvel, since it's unlikely they'd be adapting TWO teenage teams for the movies, meaning she won't need to be held back for Champions.
    I was imagining they would use Ironheart instead of Iron Lad on the MCU... But since Charles Murphy brought up the idea of a genderbent Kang, I wonder if they couldn't merge the characters, and actually make Ironheart Kang LOL. I would be crazy and controversial but I think it would be awesome.

That would also serve to divorce Kang from the yet-to-be-introduced Fantastic Four. His real name is Nathaniel Richards, but if it's Ironheart, it clearly wouldn't be.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman