Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,595 of 1595
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I recently got a good deal on the omnibus for the original YA run. First time I've read it since the initial publication. Was great to revisit, I'd forgotten how good that run was. On to The Childrens Crusade next.

Spectacular Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Don't know if anyone saw this, but in the comments of a Billy sketch Jim posted, someone asked where Billy would be next and Jim said he believes there'll be a KiB one-shot

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGsmccjD...id=jns6o7hb4on

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The solicit for the regular cover with Avengers/FF says it includes basically everything
    Including Agents of Wakanda #7-8? What's that doing there? It's not Empyre related, the only reason it was originally due to be in an Empyre trade was because it was being bundled with Invasion of Wakanda #1-3 - which was cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Don't know if anyone saw this, but in the comments of a Billy sketch Jim posted, someone asked where Billy would be next and Jim said he believes there'll be a KiB one-shot

Hmm just a one-shot? I'm starting to believe that peak of Teddy and SWORD might have nothing to do with KOB which I'm not mad about but at the same time I wonder what could have caused it.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post

I wonder if he's talking about the Empyre's End one-shot we're getting next month or something else. Either way, it's going to be really disappointing if everything we get out of that Empyre ending is a freaking one-shot. They better use that to build up a new ongoing book.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hmm just a one-shot? I'm starting to believe that peak of Teddy and SWORD might have nothing to do with KOB which I'm not mad about but at the same time I wonder what could have caused it.
    I don't see what else it would be, because S.W.O.R.D. is already tying in to King In Black on its very first arc. Assuming Teddy will be a guest there in the beginning, he would be involved in the event for sure.