Page 102 of 131 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1963
    Incredible Member

You forgot Patriot whose family is rumored to be heavily alluded Falcon and Winter Soilder.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Roundup of the both confirmed and rumored reports of Young Avengers in the MCU:

Cassie Lang: Already appeared in Endgame via Emma Fuhrmann

Kate Bishop: Officially confirmed in Hawkeye, possibly played by Hailee Steinfeld

Billy Kaplan: Officially confirmed in WandaVision, unknown actor

Tommy Shepard: Officially confirmed in Wandavision, unknown actor (maybe same as Billy's?)

America Chavez: Very credibly reported to be in Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness.
    Those could easily be background actors or stand ins. For who they would LIKE for those two to look like but haven't cast.

They could easily pop up as someone else on that show.

Star Trek has done this-as the stand ins for Troi and Laforge ended up being seen on camera as different folks. Troi's was the main point of an episode. While Laforge's was seen on TNG, Voyager, DS9 and Enterprise.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Idk what you're talking about unless you're implying the two babies in the trailer are NOT meant to be Billy and Tommy

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by President Togekiss View Post
    Wasn't Stature 14 when she joined the YA?
    Yes. We're probably getting a slightly older Stature in the MCU, though, as she was 16 by the end of Avengers: Endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Those could easily be background actors or stand ins. For who they would LIKE for those two to look like but haven't cast.

They could easily pop up as someone else on that show.

Star Trek has done this-as the stand ins for Troi and Laforge ended up being seen on camera as different folks. Troi's was the main point of an episode. While Laforge's was seen on TNG, Voyager, DS9 and Enterprise.
    I think that entirely depends on how big the role of the twins will be on the show. If they're just glorified extras, then yeah, maybe whoever plays them on WandaVision might not be relevant at all to future Wiccan and Speed, but if they have a more significant role and we actually see them as teenagers, then I see no reason why they couldn't reutilize the same actors. One thing that does point towards the casting of the twins on WandaVision being relevant is the rumored Hulkling casting we got for the same show. IF that was true, it seems like too much of a coincidence for three major Young Avengers to be cast on the same show unless they were planning to do something with it. It's not like Teddy couldn't have waited until Captain Marvel 2 or something. If they are casting him around the same time as Billy, that tells me they wanted some level of synergy in casting some key Young Avengers members (possibly so they could do chemistry readings and stuff like that).

The casting calls and leaked audition for the young version of the twins gave me the vibe that they'll be important characters. I remember that there was also a rumor of them filming in a school. And the rumors that Evan Peters is playing Mephisto.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yes. We're probably getting a slightly older Stature in the MCU, though, as she was 16 by the end of Avengers: Endgame.
    Heck, she might not be Stature at all, but her other alter ego Stinger instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heck, she might not be Stature at all, but her other alter ego Stinger instead.
    I think they'll go with something more unique than purple Wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they'll go with something more unique than purple Wasp.
    Since Kamala will fill in the Giantman role with stretch powers, I think they'll do the Wasp stuff with Cassie...unless there's shrinking in Ms. Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Since Kamala will fill in the Giantman role with stretch powers, I think they'll do the Wasp stuff with Cassie...unless there's shrinking in Ms. Marvel.
    Kamala's never really been like a "giant girl" though. She really just enlarges specific parts of her body. It's different from a gigantic tall lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kamala's never really been like a "giant girl" though. She really just enlarges specific parts of her body. It's different from a gigantic tall lady.
    Depends how showrunners do her powers.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They'll probably be like the comics version. This ain't ABC or the CW: the budgets on the Disney+ shows are clocking in the 150ish million range. Per episode they'll be some of the most expensive shows made ever.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So we're getting announcements for January comic books releases this week, it seems. I'm ready to be clowned again, waiting for a Young Avengers announcement.

Yeah, we got the King in Black tie-in announcements yesterday, and there's plenty of time for more announcements - DC solicits should be this Friday, 16th, and Marvel's should be a week tomorrow - 22nd October.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    They'll probably be like the comics version. This ain't ABC or the CW: the budgets on the Disney+ shows are clocking in the 150ish million range. Per episode they'll be some of the most expensive shows made ever.
    To be fair, I think CW's Flash handled Elongated Man pretty well, and Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow's Atom actually did the embiggening thing exactly like Kamala does at one point too (in a crossover which probably had a higher budget - usually he just shrinks). What the Disney budget will allow is seeing MORE of the powers, not necessarily better CG.

Incredible Member

Since Eli has been seen again, what has happened to the other Patriot stand in? Is he getting a new Super-hero name? I liked his costume and all, but I’m more of an Eli fan and I’m digging the fact that they are apparently bringing him out of limbo.