Page 68 of 131 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Depends on who you ask. Some people just find it ugly. Some people like her original costume better. Some people don't like how much skin she's showing. Some people are even freaked out by how it makes it look like she's not wearing any underwear. I personally don't mind it at all.
    I think it's pretty much canon that she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    My issue...it leaves a vulnerability for someone to shoot at. She Hulk or Captain Marvel (when she wore bathing suits) have a certain level of invulnerability. Kate does not have that...either a well place or a lucky shot can incapacitate here.
    It's as exposed as her face is.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    My issue...it leaves a vulnerability for someone to shoot at. She Hulk or Captain Marvel (when she wore bathing suits) have a certain level of invulnerability. Kate does not have that...either a well place or a lucky shot can incapacitate here.
    Well, I don't remember anyone ever mentioning that her suit is made of some sort of special fabric to protect her, so assuming she's just wearing normal tights... she's vulnerable from head to toe anyway, whether the hip holes are covered or not.

Speaking of which, here's an HQ, full version of that MCU Hawkeye concept art we'd seen before. I hope this is her final design on the show, because I really love it. I think it's a perfect modernization of her Aja design.

I love the texture and the seam work -- really adding that sturdy protective aesthetic that also breaths and moves with the body. I really enjoy the variation in tone too.

Speaking of which, here's an HQ, full version of that MCU Hawkeye concept art we'd seen before. I hope this is her final design on the show, because I really love it. I think it's a perfect modernization of her Aja design.

I know they just used comic Kate's face for this, but I wonder if they'll get an actress who can look right off the page like this.

(Honestly looks better than some of Clint's movie costumes).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know they just used comic Kate's face for this, but I wonder if they'll get an actress who can look right off the page like this.
    I've seen people saying they probably used Hailee Steinfeld as base for this art, but when I look at it, all I can see is... Scarlett Johansson. LOL

I've seen people saying they probably used Hailee Steinfeld as base for this art, but when I look at it, all I can see is... Scarlett Johansson. LOL
    I just see comic Kate, like they didn't have anyone else to base it off of .

Ultimate Member

Dammit, now I see it to, in the set of the jaw. Cannot unsee!

Well I guess Kate really is Asian after all

Spoiler alert! Bleeding Cool has posted info about Empyre #4.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...wide-spoilers/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

WE WOOOOOONNNNNNN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

spoilers:
    Billy and Teddy got Married!!!!!
    end of spoilers

Y'all be my saviors today -- I need any and all Young Avenger content you can spare --spoiler tagging as you see fit -- cuz I've got HOURS before I get any content!!!!

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

I got too curious yesterday and ended up reading the article with spoilers, and when I tell you my jaw hit the FLOOR when I read that sentence! I won't be able to read it in context till later today, but from what I got from those two pages I saw, I'm hoping love will conquer all!

Also:

spoilers:
    apparently the prediction I made in the Empyre thread about Teddy having to save Billy may have been inverse to what actually happened? Like I said, I haven't read it all yet, but from that dialogue between Sue(?) and Billy, it seems that Teddy's the one in danger/been replaced, and Billy is gonna be the one to save him?!
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

And WOO everyting I expected happened but like slightly off sdjfdsfh

spoilers:
    First off, I saw that Shulkie death a mile away, but totally did not see the Cotati using her as a meat suit. Excited to see how Al Immortal's that shiz up! Also, Mur'gunn ain't so bad! She definitely has a genuine interest in Teddy as opposed to everyone else using him for their whims, so that's nice after that stunt she pulled in Emperor Hulkling.

And I guess we now have an inkling to what Billy's been up to (which we would've gotten, but y'all already know #ripstrikeforce). It would have been interesting to see how Strikeforce would've been like with the context of EH and the knowledge we have that he knew about Teddy doing all this. Still, it's great that he's going into this to save his man, as opposed to my theory of Teddy having to rescue him from the Cotati and K'rlll.

I figure, he warps them back to the ship in #5 and finds Teddy locked up in their bedroom (hehe ) and jailbreaks him, which sets off the rest of the ship sans Mur'gunn, who I predict will assist in said jailbreak. That'll put them on the run from both 'sides', and we'll have sweet sweet BillyTeddy event action (I hope, Al you did them well so far, don't fail me now!)

And now, to the grand finale.... BILLYTEDDY WEDDING! BILLYTEDDY WEDDING! RED ALERT! BILLYTEDDY WEDDING! Al the madman, he did it! I'm soooooooooooo happy right now! I know there's gonna be strife ahead, but the fact that we finally got it after 8 years is just T-T!

I wonder the timeline of it tho, what with how we saw the ring in EH. Perhaps, based on the Vegas wedding sign in the back, either Teddy had foresight and wanted to tie the knot before all this mess, OR, they really just said "we're always putting it off, so let's just get hitched in Vegas and invite the besites!"

Tommy wearing that atrocity to troll their wedding is so him, and America just putting on a skirt too is just dskjfdkfjkd. Of course Kate would be the most put together, and Noh was there too?! Which means it took place before Guardians I feel! Not to mention Cassie all giant-y and ELI BEING THERE TOO!!!! HE'S SLOWLY COMING BACK, WE LOVE TO SEE IT!

All in all, #4 was twisty-McGee up in here! So excited for the BillyTeddy issue!!
    end of spoilers