Page 73 of 131 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1963
    Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I second(?) the desire for some Runaways to show up at the reception. That would be lovely. I know Kate & Karolina are friends -- enough to have each other's cell phone number. But...then again, just because Kate and Karry are pals doesn't mean Billy and Teddy are going to invite her to the wedding(?) but...I'd like to think they're all friendly.
    I absolutely second this, if not for the fact that they've already crossed paths during important moments, then for the gag of Karolina still being able to relate to Billy and Teddy.

Only this time, instead of relating to Billy about dating Skrulls, she relates to Teddy bc they're both gay alien royalty dating magic users lol

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    I absolutely second this, if not for the fact that they've already crossed paths during important moments, then for the gag of Karolina still being able to relate to Billy and Teddy.

Only this time, instead of relating to Billy about dating Skrulls, she relates to Teddy bc they're both gay alien royalty dating magic users lol
    Yeah. Deanoru parallels even better with Wickling(sorry Fokken and co lol) because while Teddy and Xavin can relate to being skrulls, there's no Billy/Karolina connection. But you can have Billy/Nico as the emo magicians and still Karolina/Teddy as (blonde)aliens(who lived on earth not knowing who they were).

Yes.

Angsty, emo, soft goth, magicians and their bodacious blonde babeliens

Extraordinary Member

Yes.

Angsty, emo, soft goth, magicians and their bodacious blonde babeliens
    But Runaways got to keep their Android friend (Victor) and time traveler ( Gert).

But YA lost theirs (Jonas, Nathaniel).

Ehhh, I feel like Jonas doesn't really need to come back. I could maybe see Vision somehow having a back up of Jonas in some flash drive, or they take a page out of the MCU and retcon him to have somehow escaped to a hidden server or the internet before getting fried. Still, what purpose would he serve?

Last time he was with them, they were kids. I could maybe see it as a way to give Cassie another chance at a romance, but I feel like the more likely and dramatic option would just be to bring back Nate (which, btw, how is he?)
    Jonas explicitly kept a backup of himself, the Young Avengers even knew where to find it at the end of Children's Crusade. But they chose not to build him a new body because they're dicks

And they can always find new stories for old characters, just look at Bucky. Up until Brubaker brought him back as the Winter Soldier most people didn't really think of him as anything but Captain America's dead sidekick

This guy on twitter, all mad about the wedding, says "Well time to burn my comic collection" (really dude? really?)
    And this other guy responds "This ship set sail almost 20 years ago, if you just NOW mad, then I guess RIP to your 3 issues of Witchblade or whatever"

hahahaha
    Dead.
    People are so damn nuts. Your life is and love of comic is ruined because a book/event/story that you have no intention of reading EXISTS? Man, that is some microscopic dick energy

EMPYRE PREVIEW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/em...ng-spoilers/#4

Extraordinary Member

This guy on twitter, all mad about the wedding, says "Well time to burn my comic collection" (really dude? really?)
    And this other guy responds "This ship set sail almost 20 years ago, if you just NOW mad, then I guess RIP to your 3 issues of Witchblade or whatever"

hahahaha
    Dead.
    People are so damn nuts. Your life is and love of comic is ruined because a book/event/story that you have no intention of reading EXISTS? Man, that is some microscopic dick energy
    Hey!
    Why they gotta rip of us readers of Witchblade!

Extraordinary Member

Ehhh, I feel like Jonas doesn't really need to come back. I could maybe see Vision somehow having a back up of Jonas in some flash drive, or they take a page out of the MCU and retcon him to have somehow escaped to a hidden server or the internet before getting fried. Still, what purpose would he serve?

Last time he was with them, they were kids. I could maybe see it as a way to give Cassie another chance at a romance, but I feel like the more likely and dramatic option would just be to bring back Nate (which, btw, how is he?)
    My dream Ant-Man book would put her and Kevin Masterson together for the long haul.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    My dream Ant-Man book would put her and Kevin Masterson together for the long haul.
    Cassie should be with Kristoff!!!

And they should take over Latveria!! Lol. JK

But I see your M2 callback!!!!

The way Ewing is feeding us!!!!

Incredible Member

Im more in favor of Cassie hooking up with Doom's ward again.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Yay at Al acknowledging the Kaplans! A small win for us! Plus Teddy thanking Allan is like, on both a story and meta-level, really sweet!

But holy **** is the timeline of Teddy's departure so messy sdkjfkd like, there was time for declarations of love, sex, rooftop cuddling, a Vegas wedding, and some couch cuddling to top it all off, not to mention the joint teleport to the Alliance ship?!

I feel like Tini and Anthony/Chip got two different drafts/note sets of the story. They must've been still working out the kinks around the time of Incoming (plus there's the fact that it teased Outlawed, and well... we know how that's going now) or something of the sort. Or maybe like Tom said, they kept the marriage under wraps, but even from the writers, which is how we have such a wild timeline of events.

Still, I'm so glad that it looks like we're about to get badass Billy to the rescue! Love to see it!
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 08-06-2020 at 12:32 PM.

I'm just surprised everyone was able to get dressed that stunning in under 5 minute's! Exception being Tommy whom you'd think would be the most equipped to get wedding ready in under 5 minutes! But hey at least he tried!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm just surprised everyone was able to get dressed that stunning in under 5 minute's! Exception being Tommy whom you'd think would be the most equipped to get wedding ready in under 5 minutes! But hey at least he tried!
    Maybe they got Tommy to fast-dress each of them.