Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Eli sure was chugging down those drinks

I like that Cassie went giant for the Vegas wedding but spent the Space wedding shrunken and in costume.
    The group must've shamed her for pulling that "LOOK AT MEEEE" in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The group must've shamed her for pulling that "LOOK AT MEEEE" in Vegas.
    There's a legal drinking age in Vegas

There is not one in Space

Interview with Ewing and Schiti you guys might find interesting.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/09/10/em...-ewing-schiti/

Among many other things, there are plans for Teddy and Billy in Guardians and elsewhere.

Amazing Member

Ewing’s comment about the final scene being for a future book makes me feel a little more hopeful that he may not get wrapped in this Knull nonsense, and we get a little more about his reign.

Fantastic Member

Seems like Hulkling got a little greedy with his reign

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post

Among many other things, there are plans for Teddy and Billy in Guardians and elsewhere.
    Glad to see my GotG prediction was correct! And YAY, from the way he's speaking, it looks like another book may have them! *crosses fingers it's not KiB related* But, now that I think about it, perhaps they get to use some diplomatic immunity stuff to help smuggle Cassie around in an Outlawed cameo (and I assume cameo because they'll probably be primarily in the cosmic side of things, which would leave room for the rest of the team to play around there)

Though, its looking more and more like its X-related, so....er.. the previous page shows my feelings on that lmao. But, if they play nice, I'm here for it!

Excited that we get more info on the ending later this month in the December solicits. Hoping its nothing too worrisome lol!

I may finally care what happens in Guardians of the Galaxy for once then, hehe.
    As for the possibility of X-stuff: I really liked the X-men/Fantastic Four miniseries. If it's a least as good as that, I'd say it would be worthy, specially if the more forgotten characters get to take center stage.

Aieeee!! I got two questions answered! Woo!

Also: So thrilled to read that the narrative plans for the boys are not limited to Ewing's whims within the Guardians title!

I didn't realise Kate took costume inspiration from another Avenger.

That's Diana Rigg, who died today, as Emma Peel in the 1960s TV series The Avengers. Nothing to do with Marvel!

Image source: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...with_hipholes/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

That's Diana Rigg, who died today, as Emma Peel in the 1960s TV series The Avengers. Nothing to do with Marvel!

Her outfits also inspired Catwoman's modern costume.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

As for Gwenpool - she just showed up in X-Factor, which has the same creative team as the mini that ended with her going to Krakoa.
    But from what I can tell, it was just a cameo. My points still stands. They don't seem to really know what to do with her there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post

Thanks for sharing; I was looking forward to this interview! So good things to know about:

- The Kree/Skrull Alliance is not being dismantled anytime soon.
    - It's ''pretty definite'' that we will see the Young Avengers again.
    - Billy and Teddy in GOTG and another book.

Interesting that when talking about this other book, he said he ''just found out'' about it and that it SOUNDS like they won't be limited to his story, so I think this other book is not written by him. Also, I could be wrong about this, but with the way he talked about the future book with Abigail... I got the impression maybe Teddy won't be a big part of it, after all? I mean, he talked about using that Aftermath teaser as a promise that Teddy wouldn't go to comic book limbo, AND as something already in development for Abigail (and he only mentions her there, not Teddy). We assumed that teaser was just for one story, but maybe that moment was supposed to tease two different books instead of just one? GOTG for Teddy and whatever else for Abigail.

I had no idea about this. I heard about this show before, but I had never seen any picture of it. Definitely looks like it took inspiration from it.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-10-2020 at 05:54 PM.

I thought the Emma Peel inspiration was common knowledge. I swear its come up before

RIP Diana Rigg

I'm glad for Billy and Teddy, but I hope we get to see more from the others as well. They barely had any lines (just America and Kate, really) in this Aftermath issue, despite being on the cover (and somehow Abigail Brand of all people stole the show there).

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by President Togekiss View Post
    I'm glad for Billy and Teddy, but I hope we get to see more from the others as well. They barely had any lines (just America and Kate, really) in this Aftermath issue, despite being on the cover (and somehow Abigail Brand of all people stole the show there).
    I hope Ewing saying he thinks it's definite we'll see the YA again means he's saying that out of knowledge and not just hope. I'm already seeing so many people taking what he said as confirmation that we're getting volume 3, but I won't get my hopes up just yet, because we've been through this whole ''you're getting more YA content!'' last year only for it to turn out to be one page in Marvel Comics #1000.

Yeah, unfortunately, just that America Chavez mini would count as more YA content, as would any Billy and Teddy appearances in GOTG.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman