Page 45 of 131 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    With all of the time travel shenanigans, Teddy and his mom may have arrived on Earth even before Mar-Vell became the hero Captain Marvel or rebelled against the Kree

It'd be a little weird to go up to this random dude and say: "this is your son from a few years in the future, his mom is the princess of your oldest enemy, you are retroactively responsible for child support"
    Yeah, if Mar hasn't even met Teddy's mother yet, he'd never have believed that the kid was his. But that doesn't even matter, because they'd have arrived on Earth before the Fantastic Four even got their powers. Which of course means Mar-Vell wasn't on Earth yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Since Vision wasn't brought back at the end of Endgame, what would be the likelihood of a new Vision being part of the Young Avengers in the MCU.

Zero. Did you forget WandaVision exists? Vision will be back.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, but would it be a bit of an overkill if Wanda manages to bring over BOTH her children and husband into the main reality she might have a Sophie's Choice situation.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

With all of the time travel shenanigans, Teddy and his mom may have arrived on Earth even before Mar-Vell became the hero Captain Marvel or rebelled against the Kree

It'd be a little weird to go up to this random dude and say: "this is your son from a few years in the future, his mom is the princess of your oldest enemy, you are retroactively responsible for child support"
    That's a good point, but I just wonder what was their goal sending him back in time then, because even Anelle admits that she hopes the baby will be with his dad, so delivering him to Mar-Vell was obviously the endgame there. Were they expecting to wait some years and then tell Mar-Vell the truth? I would like to know details like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Since Vision wasn't brought back at the end of Endgame, what would be the likelihood of a new Vision being part of the Young Avengers in the MCU.
    I don't know what they plan on doing with Vision for the YA in the MCU, but I personally don't want a new Vision to be a replacement for the old one like in the comics. I would like if they both co-existed in that universe. Maybe have the old Vision be responsible for the creation of a new one, even.

Well.... we don't really know that. We know he'll be in that weird sitcom world, but we don't even know if that is the real world and if anything from that world will make it out alive after the show. I do hope he is officially back, though.

I doubt that Anelle knew exactly when the wormhole would drop baby Teddy off. Could have been a month in the future, could have been a century in the past.

I doubt that Anelle knew exactly when the wormhole would drop baby Teddy off. Could have been a month in the future, could have been a century in the past.
    Agreed. Judging from the imagery, it was some very swift -- even rushed -- action to save wee Teddy.
    Any number of variables to consider that could go sideways in ensuring their safe and expedient escape.

All America Comix wasn’t bad per se, it just wound up being a parody instead of its own story, which it likely could have been had it came out when it should have.

In any case, I’d prefer Joe Casey write MAC than Gabby Rivera.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't know what they plan on doing with Vision for the YA in the MCU, but I personally don't want a new Vision to be a replacement for the old one like in the comics. I would like if they both co-existed in that universe. Maybe have the old Vision be responsible for the creation of a new one, even.
    So basically give Jonas Viv's origin?

I think he might take over Vin's instead of Viv's. Just so we'd have both.

We better be getting a new YA book after this event.

If we don't, I will cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    All America Comix wasn’t bad per se, it just wound up being a parody instead of its own story, which it likely could have been had it came out when it should have.

In any case, I’d prefer Joe Casey write MAC than Gabby Rivera.
    I mean, it's not like those are the only two options. Kieron Gillen's and Al Ewing's takes on the character still seem to be the most beloved and embraced by most America fans. Joe Casey created her, but it was pretty much the people after him that made fans care about her, so it's not like we absolutely need him just because one particular writer wasn't very good.

Something like that. Or perhaps Viv would be used in the YA instead of Jonas, if they wanna make a change based on current popularity/relevance. Or maybe they'll merge the two characters into one. Or maybe we'll just get both, like scourge said.

So did anyone else read the end of the Ant-Man mini? I liked that Cassie had a nice drawn out fight, it's hard to balance the father-daughter dynamic in a superhero story but I thought they found a nice path

Scott is still protective but not overly so and knows that Cassie wants to prove herself

Incredible Member

So did anyone else read the end of the Ant-Man mini? I liked that Cassie had a nice drawn out fight, it's hard to balance the father-daughter dynamic in a superhero story but I thought they found a nice path

Scott is still protective but not overly so and knows that Cassie wants to prove herself
    I read it (and really enjoyed the mini) and I was and am happy with it. As an MC2 fan I've been looking forward to seeing the 616 version of Cassie team-up with her father and I liked how the series ended.

Jen Bartel's full variant cover for Emperor Hulkling. 🤩