Page 97 of 131 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1963

Well considering how worried some posters were about King in Black disrupting Teddy's reign, it might be for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Well if Patriot is going to show up in Falcon & the Winter Solider, I have to wonder if we're going to get the whole Bradley family and if they're going to keep out the addiction route that was one of the big issues people had with Eli. Also has anyone come up with a Fan cast for him? My question is are they going to make Kang his own thing and not have Iron Lad (or if they do will it be the kid from the Iron Man movies), or make it still Nathan, or will they change it and have it be Riri as Iron Heart, Morgan Stark, or surprise us with a time Traveling Tony Stark or his descendant.
    I would pray that Marvel finds some other challenges for Eli. Black people struggling with drugs is about as bombed out and depleted creative concept as blacks and slave movies! Come we get something different? Personally I think they could address the Bradley family tree and tie into it the cost and conceptualization of American patriotism. Finally can he just start off as enhanced human?

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Well considering how worried some posters were about King in Black disrupting Teddy's reign, it might be for the best
    That was my thought as well lol, and I'm sure Al stuck them in GotG for at least an issue or two so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I would pray that Marvel finds some other challenges for Eli. Black people struggling with drugs is about as bombed out and depleted creative concept as blacks and slave movies! Come we get something different? Personally I think they could address the Bradley family tree and tie into it the cost and conceptualization of American patriotism. Finally can he just start off as enhanced human?
    I think it'd be an interesting story for the show to have the Bradley family show how patriotism and loyalty to America ultimately never ends in true reward, especially for marginalized groups. I'm assuming they'll have Isaiah keep his comics storyline, which then they could explore and parallel to Sam's experience as the new Cap in the present. How Isaiah was inevitably treated versus Steve, and how that echoed forward through generations, maybe even showing Eli's powers as consequence for the experimentation (which would start him off as enhanced, instead of the mgh and blood transfusion stuff).
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 09-17-2020 at 09:26 AM.

After months of being fed I guess every feast must eventually come to an end... Oh well probably for the best Royals have no buisness doing peasant work dealing with some faulty would be King.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    Hey everyone, solicits came out and unfortuantely everyone's back in the bin :/ I think I got too spoiled getting YA content for like two months straight, but now they seem to be nowhere substantial story wise, sans an art book by Jim Cheung! (which maybe would explain the extraneous YA team drawings he posted that didn't have to do with Empyre)

Here's the rest of the solicits as well!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/09/17/de...n-black-x-men/
    Yeah, I'm starting to think that sketch Jim shared of Tommy and Wanda was for this art book. Too bad, though, 'cause it would've been nice to have them interacting in an actual story.

Also, Ewing said the December solicits would have a hint of the book that was teased in Aftermath... did anyone catch what that hint was in the solicits?

But KIB literally already disrupted his reign the minute Empyre ended, so there's no point in trying to keep them ''safe'' now. Might as well do a freaking tie-in.

Anyway, I hope the Billy/Teddy stuff Al teased for GOTG and another book will come soon. And by soon I mean January!!

The Union?

The book teased in Aftermath was an X book. None of the X solicits mentioned Abigail Brand though.

The Union is a postponed Empyre tie-in. It seems they've edited the art to replace the Cotati with Knull's symbiotes, making it a King in Black tie-in instead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The book teased in Aftermath was an X book. None of the X solicits mentioned Abigail Brand though.
    I wonder what the hell Ewing was talking about, then.... Maybe he got confused and meant the solicits for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The book teased in Aftermath was an X book. None of the X solicits mentioned Abigail Brand though..
    I think you'll find this may have been Web of Venom: Empyres End coming next Month.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Over in the X-Books solicits thread some posters pointed out that there is a Classified X-Men book coming out in December but the details of it haven't been revealed yet. Could very well be Ewing's SWORD

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post

I still have hope that my boy Tommy will finally join the X-men. But I guess the young X-men ALSO haven't gotten much attention lately, so until that happens it's difficult to see that happening.
    Marvel doesn't give its younger heroes enough space. We get ONE, TWO books if we're lucky, and right now that spot belongs to Miss Marvel and the Champions.

Over in the X-Books solicits thread some posters pointed out that there is a Classified X-Men book coming out in December but the details of it haven't been revealed yet. Could very well be Ewing's SWORD
    That's a good catch. I think that's what Ewing was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by President Togekiss View Post
    I still have hope that my boy Tommy will finally join the X-men. But I guess the young X-men ALSO haven't gotten much attention lately, so until that happens it's difficult to see that happening.
    Marvel doesn't give its younger heroes enough space. We get ONE, TWO books if we're lucky, and right now that spot belongs to Miss Marvel and the Champions.
    We actually have more than just two. Miles Morales: Spider-Man, New Mutants are currently being published and Power Pack is being published in November. And then there's Runaways and New Warriors, if/when Marvel decides to publish them again.

Y'all the trailer dropped it's real Billy and Tommy are coming to the MCU I'm not sure how to feel.

AND SO IT BEGINS..........

Now that they have shown the babies, I hope they are comfortable sharing the castings for their older selves soon, since it's not so much of a secret anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    AND SO IT BEGINS..........

Now that they have shown the babies, I hope they are comfortable sharing the castings for their older selves soon, since it's not so much of a secret anymore.
    They had pretty much already shown them as babies before with the cribs and pacifiers, I was hoping on a trailer we'd get to see them as kids...