Page 119 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    OMG YALL SOMEONE JUST POINTED OUT THAT HAWKEYE APPARENTLY TAKES PLACE IN 2025??? LOOK AT THE RED POSTER BESIDES KATE

This completely fucks up the timeline I had for the Young Avengers in my head. Because I really thought they were gonna debut at the exact year of 2023, due to Cassie being 16 during that year. If the show takes place in 2025, then Cassie is going to be AT LEAST 18 when the Young Avengers form? That is SO weird. It makes me wonder if they're gonna make Kate slightly older too. And that's not even getting into the weirdness about Billy/Tommy and how the hell they're planning on explaining their ages in the MCU..... I really hope we don't end up with too much of a discrepancy among the ages of those characters.
    Is this really so surprising? If Endgame, released in 2019 is set in 2023, and Hawkeye, released in 2021 is set in 2025, aren't they just advancing in real time?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is this really so surprising? If Endgame, released in 2019 is set in 2023, and Hawkeye, released in 2021 is set in 2025, aren't they just advancing in real time?
    It is surprising because it wasn't clear which chronological direction Marvel was taking after phase 3. Black Widow takes place around 2016, Eternals apparently takes place during various periods of time, and there was some evidence found that Shang-Chi takes place between 2018-2023. We still have no idea exactly when other movies/shows take place. Those Hawkeye set pictures are literally the first piece of evidence we're getting another time jump. I, for one, thought that no phase 4 production would take place beyond 2023, because I believed Marvel was going to slow time a bit until MCU time and real time were more or less synched. And also, like I said, I thought they would stop at 2023 until at least the Young Avengers show up so that Cassie wouldn't age much.

It is surprising because it wasn't clear which chronological direction Marvel was taking after phase 3. Black Widow takes place around 2016, Eternals apparently takes place during various periods of time, and there was some evidence found that Shang-Chi takes place between 2018-2023. We still have no idea exactly when other movies/shows take place. Those Hawkeye set pictures are literally the first piece of evidence we're getting another time jump. I, for one, thought that no phase 4 production would take place beyond 2023, because I believed Marvel was going to slow time a bit until MCU time and real time were more or less synched. And also, like I said, I thought they would stop at 2023 until at least the Young Avengers show up so that Cassie wouldn't age much.
    I've read some rumors that MCU Spider-Man 3 won't be that big a time jump from the end of FFH too.

So, essentially, the MCU timeline might be all over the place .

Just like the comics then. Seriously, the timeline there is a mess. Iron Man 2020 has to be before Empyre, and Outlawed must be afterwards because of Power Pack, but Ironheart had a two issue mini that tied into both, which is impossible for continuity. Maybe Fantastic Four (in which two of Power Pack's members came back to Earth after Empyre) was rewritten due to the pandemic, thus displacing Outlawed.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So when does the Ms. Marvel show take place and Wandavision/FatWS?

All of them are after Avengers Endgame, so they're probably also 2024 or 2025. I'd guess 2024, since Wandavision and Falcon will both be out before Hawkeye. I'm not sure about Ms. Marvel, as that's also currently filming (the other shows started filming pre-COVID) so which is released first out of that and Hawkeye is a toss up.

It's also important to note that they are shooting around Christmas time, so if that's on December 2025.... the show could be going into 2026. Or maybe the poster saying ''happy new year 2025'' means they're in 2024 and 2025 is the new year? Who knows...

I'm not gonna post everything that's coming out about the show because it's like, a lot. It's so good being fed so much Kate content when we spent the longest waiting to find out who was playing her. I mean, in the last few days we got more Hawkeye pictures and videos than ANY other Marvel show... and of course, that's mostly due to the fact that they are shooting in very public spaces of NYC. Fingers crossed that if/when we get a YA production, they'll also shoot in NYC.

It's also important to note that they are shooting around Christmas time, so if that's on December 2025.... the show could be going into 2026. Or maybe the poster saying ''happy new year 2025'' means they're in 2024 and 2025 is the new year? Who knows...

I'm not gonna post everything that's coming out about the show because it's like, a lot. It's so good being fed so much Kate content when we spent the longest waiting to find out who was playing her. I mean, in the last few days we got more Hawkeye pictures and videos than ANY other Marvel show... and of course, that's mostly due to the fact that they are shooting in very public spaces of NYC. Fingers crossed that if/when we get a YA production, they'll also shoot in NYC.
    Yeah I think 2024 going 2025 is more likely.

https://vocaroo.com/1Eg9lEzJZg9I

Leak from the Avengers game. Steve and Kate are talking about America!

Yeah, we've had a lot more for Hawkeye than we've had for Ms. Marvel.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

So it seems Kate's (or close to Kate's) version of the WCA existed in the game. Hopefully with two YA's and the parents/relatives of the others included, this means YA was/is canon.

That being said, I *hope* they don't pull a "yeah we were a team but something happened and somehow we were the only ones that survived a tragedy!1!1!1"

If they are at least mentioned, I suspect Billy and Teddy retired to start a family/maybe Teddy went on to rule at least the Skrulls, or maybe both like in the comics (was there enough time for them to include that tho, hmm?). Eli obviously would go on to be a lawyer, Cassie working for Pym. Maybe Tommy can get an appearance since Marvel hypes up any and all het-ness, but I suspect he'd be left out cause that's what happens to him... Noh-varr would probably fall in Tommy territory, mentioned as an ex, or a no show.

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    So it seems Kate's (or close to Kate's) version of the WCA existed in the game. Hopefully with two YA's and the parents/relatives of the others included, this means YA was/is canon.

That being said, I *hope* they don't pull a "yeah we were a team but something happened and somehow we were the only ones that survived a tragedy!1!1!1"

If they are at least mentioned, I suspect Billy and Teddy retired to start a family/maybe Teddy went on to rule at least the Skrulls, or maybe both like in the comics (was there enough time for them to include that tho, hmm?). Eli obviously would go on to be a lawyer, Cassie working for Pym. Maybe Tommy can get an appearance since Marvel hypes up any and all het-ness, but I suspect he'd be left out cause that's what happens to him... Noh-varr would probably fall in Tommy territory, mentioned as an ex, or a no show.
    I haven't played the game, but I heard that there were a lot of references to Kamala's supporting cast throughout it. So I'm assuming we're also gonna get some mentions of characters that are close to Kate, which is probably why we're getting an America mention. And yeah, if they mention the other YA, I'm assuming they are gonna say the team is currently apart and each of them is busy with something as an excuse to why they're not helping Kate.

Have I mentioned how much it kills me America has more clout as Kate's go to friend than any other YA member. I swear the relationship was nonexistent in volume 2 yet it's the main thing writers seem to remember from the volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Have I mentioned how much it kills me America has more clout as Kate's go to friend than any other YA member. I swear the relationship was nonexistent in volume 2 yet it's the main thing writers seem to remember from the volume.
    lol yeah. Maybe one day Cassie and Eli will get to be her friends again

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    lol yeah. Maybe one day Cassie and Eli will get to be her friends again
    This would have been perfect opportunity to mention them in the game too Cap could mention Elijah, Kate could then talk about Eli, & Hank Pym is in the game so a Cassie mention is there for the taking yet they chose to give America a shout out who only exist due to Billy, who likely won't even be mentioned at all because how the **** would he & Tommy even exist in this universe with their convoluted backstory.

Got off topic there but my main point is I'm sick of the Amerikate friendship one "Princess" & suddenly their besties for life I truly don't get it when America's main focus Volume 2 was Billy now they barely acknowledge eachother, and Kate's main focus was Noh-Var and her convoluted age.