Page 122 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1963
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    I'm pretty sure that they're friendly with Krakoa, otherwise Paibok wouldn't have been sent. It's just that they probably won't pay a visit anytime soon cause of the whole Wanda situation. Which also begs the question, will Al be the one to undo the retcon and reconnect the Maximoff-Minimoff-Lehnsherr family line? Given Al and his love of continuity (more specifically, making continuity work for him) I could see SWORD's shenanigans leading to the reversal of the retcon, especially since they're dealing with reality warping, right?
    they were dealing with the white hot room, wich is Jean/rachel phoenix business

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I didn't know that about Tini. It's nice to hear she likes Wanda. And god, can you imagine Billy tweeting a fancam along with the caption ''maybe if mutants did this, M-Day wouldn't have happened''? LMAO. Ok, no... Billy is too nice for that. I actually think Tommy would be the most likely twin to make some politically incorrect joke about the subject and get cancelled on the internet.

Same.
    Thanks to the Cerebro podcast I've also learned Tini is of romani descent. Another point in favor of her writing Wanda.

As I said a while ago, Billy would be like "We all make mistakes!!! That was ages ago and she said sorry!!! Cancel culture is so toxic!!!" lol. I mean he pretty much does a speech like that in Children's Crusade lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Thanks to the Cerebro podcast I've also learned Tini is of romani descent. Another point in favor of her writing Wanda.

As I said a while ago, Billy would be like "We all make mistakes!!! That was ages ago and she said sorry!!! Cancel culture is so toxic!!!" lol. I mean he pretty much does a speech like that in Children's Crusade lmao.
    Or be like "Ugh Mutant Decimation is so 2006 y'all are still on that?"

Tini Howard for next Wanda solo .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Billy has a smart ass mouth, and royal protection I could see him being the Krakoa troll lol. Tommy I'm questioning his stance on all this with his boyfriend being so actively involved with a government that hates his mother and likely him by association that's too juicy not to be addressed!
    See, that's the thing... we still don't know how much of a couple Thinkfast really is. That relationship is basically 90% off-page development and headcanon from fans. They haven't even called each other boyfriends. So I'm not totally convinced yet Tommy is supposed to care that much about Krakoa just because of David. Like I said before, I'm waiting to see if Leah will do anything with him on X-Factor.

I'm pretty sure that they're friendly with Krakoa, otherwise Paibok wouldn't have been sent. It's just that they probably won't pay a visit anytime soon cause of the whole Wanda situation. Which also begs the question, will Al be the one to undo the retcon and reconnect the Maximoff-Minimoff-Lehnsherr family line? Given Al and his love of continuity (more specifically, making continuity work for him) I could see SWORD's shenanigans leading to the reversal of the retcon, especially since they're dealing with reality/dimensional travel, right?
    Yeah, I don't think they necessarily hate Krakoa, but not showing up due to disagreements IS a political statement. There's a reason why Abigail said what she said to Magneto. It might not be a problem now, but it could be one in the future.

As for Ewing undoing the retcon... I think this will be up to editorial. It's pretty well known that the decision to make the retcon in the first place was an editorial mandate, so anything regarding that will probably have to go through them first, and he probably will write the story around what he knows that can or cannot be canon.

SO TRUE. Billy is definitely the kind of stan who would make a call-out thread posting receipts of every bad thing the X-Men ever did. Then when he sees mutants tweeting **** about Wanda he replies ''this you?'' with a different screenshot. LMAOOOOOOOO
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 12-09-2020 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    im 100 % sure like the twins not being mutants, thinkfast will be quickly ignored by the x-office as david has his own story and conections to handle.
    Indeed he does. Prodigy just scored a major victory, as everyone who was killed just after M-Day in New X-Men has been resurrected and reunited in X-Factor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If Charles Murphy's scoop about Charlie Cox returning as Daredevil to the MCU is true, then Kevin Feige better be working on getting Krysten Ritter as a guest star on the Young Avengers show or movie. And she better be pregnant with Luke Cage's baby. I accept nothing less.

If Charles Murphy's scoop about Charlie Cox returning as Daredevil to the MCU is true, then Kevin Feige better be working on getting Krysten Ritter as a guest star on the Young Avengers show or movie. And she better be pregnant with Luke Cage's baby. I accept nothing less.
    Lol Jessica Jones being a major Young Avengers character is one of those things that everyone always forgets.

Lol Jessica Jones being a major Young Avengers character is one of those things that everyone always forgets.
    Right? Jess's contribution to YA vol. 1 is something that should be acknowledged more. My headcanon is that every now and then she guilt trips the Young Avengers into babysitting Dani to make up for the time they almost had her lose the baby due to the time travel shenanigans. LOL

And speaking of things from vol. 1, I'M LOSING MY MIND over this easter-egg. If we actually get the wedding scene in the MCU, I'll never shut up about it.

Extraordinary Member

I doubt that would happen.

Yeah, the Netflix shows never made Luke and Jess a couple did they? Despite the relationship starting in the Alias comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Yeah , I doubt showrunner Melissa Rosenberg wanted Jessica to settle down with an unplanned baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I doubt that would happen.
    Many people doubted we would be getting what we seem to be getting with this third Spider-Man movie, so... never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the Netflix shows never made Luke and Jess a couple did they? Despite the relationship starting in the Alias comics.
    Yes, they did. Their relationship was a big part of season 1 of JJ. After that they grew apart and each of them got their own love interests, but there is no saying in what was gonna happen if the shows hadn't been cancelled. This is irrelevant anyway precisely because the shows are done. Kevin Feige has full creative control over them now and it's his vision for the characters that will matter going forward. For all we know, he might want to take them into a new direction. If he wants to make Jessica and Luke the couple they are in the comics, he can.

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

So, no Young Avengers series announced, but Ant-Man 3 is officially "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" with Cassie being recasted from Emma Furhman to Katheryn Newton. Also, no Billy, Tommy or Teddy in the new WV trailer, however the Secret Invasion show was confirmed, and that could be a place Teddy could pop up in if not in WV.

So, no Young Avengers series announced, but Ant-Man 3 is officially "Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania" with Cassie being recasted from Emma Furhman to Katheryn Newton. Also, no Billy, Tommy or Teddy in the new WV trailer, however the Secret Invasion show was confirmed, and that could be a place Teddy could pop up in if not in WV.
    Looking at Kathryn Newton...I can totally see her as teen Cassie.