Page 21 of 131 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Now SlashFilm is reporting that Isaiah will indeed be on the show:

According to our sources, the series will be about Falcon initially refusing to take up the mantle of Captain America, but ultimately changing his mind after discovering the secret history of the super soldier program by encountering Bradley, who was actually the “original” Captain America. While we can’t say with 100% certainty that Lumbly is definitely playing Bradley, we know that character is a part of the show, so this casting would make a lot of sense.
    The only thing that makes me slightly question this is if the MCU would really have the balls to say Isaiah came before Steve. I know people thought that was a thing that was gonna happen in the comics at one point, but they ended up saying the experiments on Isaiah happened after the original Project Rebirth. It would be a bold move of Marvel Studios to rewrite history like that.

And coincidentally (or not), in the midst of all this Isaiah Bradley talk, Marvel published this essay on their website:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=82652163

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I was imagining they would use Ironheart instead of Iron Lad on the MCU... But since Charles Murphy brought up the idea of a genderbent Kang, I wonder if they couldn't merge the characters, and actually make Ironheart Kang LOL. I would be crazy and controversial but I think it would be awesome.
    I find it hard to see Marvel doing that, 'cause it would essentially mean that they would take their current biggest black female legacy hero and turn her into the bad guy. I don't think that's the message they want to send with a character like Riri. What I see them doing is keeping Nate as Iron Lad, and then eventually replacing him with Riri as an heroic Iron-Person once he goes rogue.

---

https://twitter.com/ed_mcguinness/st...32062340292613

Looks like we have a Thor vs Hulkling fight coming up.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-20-2020 at 01:05 AM.

America, Wiccan, and Hulkling appeared in Voices
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

THE IMPACT Excelsior has! I love Reed's face looking at the sword, LOL. I'm really looking forward to see just how powerful Teddy will be during this event.

https://www.newsarama.com/49117-the-...t-look.html#s5
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-20-2020 at 10:57 PM.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing, DoV!

I haven't even followed the Avengers and/or Marvel events in years but I'm so excited

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

I keep getting the horrible feeling Teddy is either going to end up the villain, exiled to Space or dead by the end of this event.

But then I am a generally negative person.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I keep getting the horrible feeling Teddy is either going to end up the villain, exiled to Space or dead by the end of this event.

But then I am a generally negative person.
    Same but Al Ewing loves Teddy, he hinted back in New Avengers this was gonna happen and he gave him and Billy a happily ever after in the future.

My fear is more on editorial who I fear will turn him into a bad guy for stakes and Slott because he's Slott.

And if those rumors he's in Wandavision are legit, it would be VERY dumb to kill him off.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=83099914

BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=83099914

BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY BABY TEDDY

I'm surprised he's not green.....

His green form is actually a shapeshifted form. His natural look is that of a pink Kree like Mar-Vell.

Of course, Cassie appeared in Ant-Man #2 yesterday, but it looks like there was a major continuity error. She tells her mother that Kate invited her to join the West Coast Avengers. But we know that the team disbanded at some point after War of the Realms, as Gwenpool (in Strikes Back), Quentin (in X-Force) and Noh-Varr (in Guardians of the Galaxy) have been clearly shown to no longer be in LA.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    His green form is actually a shapeshifted form. His natural look is that of a pink Kree like Mar-Vell.

Of course, Cassie appeared in Ant-Man #2 yesterday, but it looks like there was a major continuity error. She tells her mother that Kate invited her to join the West Coast Avengers. But we know that the team disbanded at some point after War of the Realms, as Gwenpool (in Strikes Back), Quentin (in X-Force) and Noh-Varr (in Guardians of the Galaxy) have been clearly shown to no longer be in LA.
    Unless they just left the team.

Kate probably doesn't want to admit her team and reality show got cancelled and is trying to keep at least the team alive out of pride and begging for new members, and she can't get the rest of the YA cause Billy and Teddy are busy, Noh's off world, David's on Krakoa, Eli's in college, and Tommy has no intrest unless it's the whole team!!

That or it's just a plot hole......

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm surprised he's not green.....
    I'm glad he's not. Every piece of art from Empyre shows green Teddy, so it's nice that someone remembered that this is his default look.

God, that made me more excited for the Emperor Hulkling one-shot. We're probably getting a lot of flashbacks of his childhood there.

I mean, they still had four members left. For all we know, Kate, America and the Watts siblings are still kicking ass in LA. I would be ok with the team disbanding, though, just so we could have Kate and America back with the YA.

Wouldn't be shocked if they ended the WCA just to bring back the YA.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Wouldn't be shocked if they ended the WCA just to bring back the YA.
    I wouldn't mind if Fuse and Alloy came along for the ride. As new characters go, they were pretty cool.

Then again, the team's already pretty big, and some, like Eli and Tommy, sometimes feel like they get lost in the crowd. (Indeed, it's great that Teddy is getting the big story, instead of Billy, this time around!)