Page 24 of 131 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Best quote from C2E2

"If you like Wiccan and Hulking books are coming in the next few months that will be up your alley."

We're eating good this year!
    My prayers: Answered
    My wallet: Empty

It's nice seeing Teddy get more attention. I like the focus on his cosmic background. I also hope that we get to see more of Speed. Tommy was always an interesting character to me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Was Teddy in a book last year? I don't remember seeing him in any other than that issue of Strikeforce.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    Was Teddy in a book last year? I don't remember seeing him in any other than that issue of Strikeforce.
    I think he was in a War of the Realms tie-in with Wiccan and Loki.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think he was in a War of the Realms tie-in with Wiccan and Loki.
    Yeah, and Kate. Then Death's Head toward the end of the year.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Another question now, why do the Kaplans allow their 17 year old son live in his own apartment with his boyfriend?

Another question now, why do the Kaplans allow their 17 year old son live in his own apartment with his boyfriend?
    Gillen apparently aged him and Teddy up to 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Yeah, and Kate. Then Death's Head toward the end of the year.
    Well Kate was fake in that. But the "real" (despite her and everyone else being written pretty badly OOC) Kate was in Death's Head too.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://twitter.com/multiversitycom/...69275363979265

Here's a thread with the stuff they showed at the Empyre panel.

The hightlight was the interior art for Emperor Hulkling. Looks like they're gonna show a flashback to the day Anelle died when Galactus ate the Skrull world, and she seems to be remembering Mar-Vell, Ms. Altman and Teddy in her final moments. I'm SO glad Anthony and Chip wrote this. I've always wanted to know more about Teddy's origins from the POV of his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Magic space sword that only he can wield. That apparently changes size at will and can be summoned from thin air. Willing to bet he can do all sorts of fun stuff with it aside from the already stated and 'absorb, block, and cut through magic'
    Yeah, I'm so excited to see what kind of fun things the writers will establish for Excelsior!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Best quote from C2E2

"If you like Wiccan and Hulking books are coming in the next few months that will be up your alley."

We're eating good this year!
    I mean, that's not exactly brand new information. Between Empyre and Strikeforce, we've known that Billy and Teddy were going to be showing up in the next few months. I really wanted them to be more specific so I could know exactly what to expect and if I should get excited for new content or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

The hightlight was the interior art for Emperor Hulkling. Looks like they're gonna show a flashback to the day Anelle died when Galactus ate the Skrull world, and she seems to be remembering Mar-Vell, Ms. Altman and Teddy in her final moments. I'm SO glad Anthony and Chip wrote this. I've always wanted to know more about Teddy's origins from the POV of his parents.

Yeah, I'm so excited to see what kind of fun things the writers will establish for Excelsior!

I mean, that's not exactly brand new information. Between Empyre and Strikeforce, we've known that Billy and Teddy were going to be showing up in the next few months. I really wanted them to be more specific so I could know exactly what to expect and if I should get excited for new content or not.
    Take the scraps my dude remember we've been starving for any YA content for years!

Extraordinary Member

Gillen apparently aged him and Teddy up to 18.
    But what are their jobs? An apartment like that in NYC is expensive.

Astonishing Member

Magic space sword that only he can wield. That apparently changes size at will and can be summoned from thin air. Willing to bet he can do all sorts of fun stuff with it aside from the already stated and 'absorb, block, and cut through magic'
    Magik should share tips with him about wielding swords like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Billy is a reality warping god with the power to wish for anything his heart desires so if their truly on hard times I highly doubt money is that big of a concern.

Although their was a throwaway line from New Mutants stating Billy investigated paranormal occurrences on some scooby gang type **** so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Sunspot bought it for them. But I doubt he paid their maintenance fees indefinitely. That's how they get you.

Add in bills like gas, electricity, cable, Internet, etc, and you can probably guess why they had to give up their penthouse and move into a more modest apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

Anelle looks like she has some kind of perma-blush going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Sunspot bought it for them. But I doubt he paid their maintenance fees indefinitely. That's how they get you.

Add in bills like gas, electricity, cable, Internet, etc, and you can probably guess why they had to give up their penthouse and move into a more modest apartment
    Naw, that was all just bad writing on Tini Howard's part.

And I also just remembered another thing Teddy's sword can do from New Avengers. He can choose to make it so that it just knocks out anyone he slashes with it instead of actually cutting them. Probably has a lot more tricks we haven't seen yet.